Ranking
Original Post
[VID] some teleportation device with trails
A WORK IN PROGRESS

I just love how people throw WIPs in the art section, and glad to see the final product.
So I decided I would do it too, I have nothing to do in my school holidays.

Sony Vegas
Pendulum - Propane Nightmares (VIP Remix)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I couldn't tell what was going on in the first replay because you chopped it up for some reason, you weirdly repeated the 2nd replay and the "teleportation" looks really odd. Also, turn off the trails, they are an eyesore, and try to find better replays.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Originally Posted by snoresville View Post
A WORK IN PROGRESS

Who doesn't love trails?

Also, it would make the people look like they are popping from one place to another if I turned trails off, so trails are pretty much mandantory for explanations, otherwise, I would be getting from you that they are popping everywhere.

But then again, on the first replay, I should not chop them up, (Actually have the effort to speed it to the point) and show you how he swung attacks from one to another to get almost full DM, but I think it needs a different song if it needs it, and you may not notice it, but there is a very slight fade transition between each "chopped" clip.
Last edited by snoresville; Apr 15, 2014 at 03:05 PM.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I wouldn't recommend using this effect for these exact reasons;
- Trails look bad in videos
- It's difficult to follow without a trail

So the obvious concolusion is to not use this effect, at least for now.

PM me your skype so I can tell you some basics
Trails look bad in videos?

While I look at your perspective and you can be right, I think that trails are decorative and colourful things that make movement very colourful

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I guess it depends on the replay and texture, it was done well in The Dr3am but that's the only video I can think off and it wasn't even a full clip.
How Do i use this uiojkl teleportation script?
I dont know, how to Teleport with this script. I need help!