Toribash
Original Post
'Ignore' command
Well. As you know, There is /opt chat /opt particles, Ect. So why not /opt mute player? This could stop people from complaining about trolls and or spammers.
Last edited by Lazors; Jul 2, 2014 at 11:22 PM.
<Shmevin> This is starting to bug me... May I get a verdict please? <@SkulFuk> verdict: you're both bitch faggots
I like this suggestion, it's simple but useful, and I see nothing wrong with it. Some people don't even know that you download scripts for TB so it would be nice to add this to the official client

Supported
/ignore
Don't you hate it when you join a tourney server and someone is raging and cursing at everyone?
Well if we had the command / ignore,
we could just literally ignore them, and hold a conversation with someone,
Like you could just pretend they don't exist, but then chat is still getting spammed.
I don't know, it could just be something helpful.
So you mean a /mute (player) command, but for individual usage. Admittedly, this would be useful in some situations.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
"Ignore" command
I feel that ops and reg. users in a server can use /ig <name> to prevent flame wars, bullying, and racism.
What do you think?
Well the op can /mute him. Or sometimes "/opt chat 0" can help.
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
Originally Posted by Eelectro View Post

this doesnt fix the problem

a /mute command would be nice for non ops, for mostly official servers where there arnt any ops
Originally Posted by Eelectro View Post

That closes chat, the /ig <name> command will make the person who ignored the <name/user> will not see the <name/user>'s chatlogs.
Just so you know there is a script for that. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=418249
-----
But yeah beyond the script (which might be hard to put out there so that people use it) could be useful to have an ignore command just so the particular user watching the screen doesnt havee to see another particular persons messages
Last edited by Auska; Jul 2, 2014 at 06:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump