Toribash
You seem like a funny guy, so please make that app freeform
-----
Ok, the fact you changed it is nice, now, could you add some info ? That app doesn't really say much
Last edited by SrCheetah; May 22, 2015 at 08:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
You seem like a funny guy, so please make that app freeform
-----
Ok, the fact you changed it is nice, now, could you add some info ? That app doesn't really say much

Sparky knows me.
He'd accept me if I just put "Add me 2 vibe <3"
Your god.
like hell he will. we dont care anything about "friend" on recruiting. if u think u can just ask spark to join this clan. nah u cant. NO
Hello fellow vibe members, I would first like to say how I got here. Basically I have done a lot of research going through clans in which I feel there can be a mutual benefit between me and the clan. This seemed to be the best of the tons of clans I went through. Well organized. Funny members. Spark's sexy ass. It's just a great clan. So here goes nothing

My name is Hoka, I'm a 10th Dan black belt been registered since 2013 just returned from a 2 year "break" & plan on sticking around for quite some time . I do not currently have any alts but in which case I create one I will let you guys know. I feel like you guys should accept me into the clan simply because I'm a good guy, funny when I want to be. I'm a very good Abd player. Forum active, what more do you want to know or want me to be? I'll be it ;)

Personal info: time will come, and I will tell you guys my real name & shit. Otherwise. Dumb stuff. I smoke a lot of weed... So that's where my sense of humor comes into play... I work full time @ the local hospital. Idk. Time will reveal more about me, but I say we take it one step @ a time. Can't wait to get to know you guys better and hopefully I can be a part of this clan let me know if there is absolutely anything you want to know.

Have a good one guys!
I love to drink Hoka-Cola while I do the Hoka-Poka
i rarely say this but i think you would fit in its a yes from me idk about others
Thank you emilss1004! Even if I don't get accepted I'm glad at least one person was willing to give me the chance !
I love to drink Hoka-Cola while I do the Hoka-Poka
Nice app, I like it, it will be a yes by me, just don't get high on wars xD
Wolololololo