Toribash
Original Post
[T] Clan Video Event (1.200.000+ TC prizes)

Hail, honorable fleshlings!

On behalf of [T] I'm here to present to you the best event since the 2015 Single Player World Cup.
We want YOU to stroke our egos by making the sweetest clan video Toribash has ever seen!

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to salvage the lives of 20 inactive but fairly nice old dudes. In return we will fill your pocketbook with more gold than a lonely man can spend on phone sex and booze.

Amazing! Don't miss out!

Being mostly oldtimers we aren't huge fans of modern type editing. We wish for the video to focus on transitions, music sync and most importantly our replays rather than fancy slowmotion and lenseflares.
Introducing the players by name is also essential, we like having our ePeens fiddled!

Spoiler below contains a list of videos we really like that may benefit you for use as reference

Videos

As for music we have collected a sample of songs that you may pick from for your entry.

Aditionally you may post or PM me a song and I will approve or deny it based on if we like it

Cool songs

1st: 800.000 TC and their submission as the official [T] clan video

2nd: 200.000 TC

Everyone else who did a cool job: 50.000 TC

If there is still money left in the pot after the deadline it will be distributed to first and second place accordingly

Big thanks to our sponsors and Shook who made the awesome art

Link to replays

We want every member included in the replay folder above to be featured in the video with a name introduction.
We hope to have at least two replays per member, Giantz only seemed to have a single replay on the entire forum so he's the exception to this rule.

Deadline has been extended to March 10 23:59 GMT

If you have any questions or you are feeling uncertain about what we want the video to be like, please, ask us here or PM me
We are here to help you make the best clanvid possible! :D

Last edited by jisse; Mar 7, 2018 at 01:31 AM.
may do this if i find someone to record the replays in max graphics for me (cuz fk my pc ;-;)
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
If you want I can try for you to record replays in the maximum quality
Надеемся этот СССР не развалится
:o
will pm you when i get things set :')
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Cool stuff

I think it needs sync and higher tempo but otherwise nice

Also don't forget about introducing the players by name
Hey I have a question, How long will the video end, can it be long or will it be in a limited time?

Oh yeah one last thing can i make a thumbnail and do these replays all have to be in one video or can I choose some replays and still all members can be shown in the video?
Last edited by Baltra; Jan 14, 2018 at 12:30 PM.
Originally Posted by Baltra View Post
Hey I have a question, How long will the video end, can it be long or will it be in a limited time?

Oh yeah one last thing can i make a thumbnail and do these replays all have to be in one video or can I choose some replays and still all members can be shown in the video?

4-8 minutes would be optimal but if you can keep quality and tempo for longer you can make it however long you want

I'm not sure I understood your second question correctly but all members should have at least 2 replays in the video, except for Giantz who only had one replay on the entire forum

Originally Posted by Icky View Post
*poke* donating 350k to this. Split it how you want T boys and let me know where to send it.

Awesome, that's very generous of you! Thank you very much!

You can send it to me and update the thread title to 1.000.000+ TC prizes if you will
Last edited by jisse; Jan 14, 2018 at 03:08 PM.