Toribash
examples of your work: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=437608

Tell us a bit about why you like 3d/how you got in to it, anything like that: Well, i do 3D art because some years ago, i saw some nice 3D artists doing it, but i did't know how the hell these peoples make it. So i started to use blender because it's free and easy to use.
Welcome

We aren't very active, but feel free to post! People will probably wake up long enough to comment!
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Your HDR test is my favorite, welcome
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Welcome You have some nice renders :') Glad to have you with us, maybe a few peeps will shift about and show off some new work for me to drool over ;)
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Welcome

We aren't very active, but feel free to post! People will probably wake up long enough to comment!

Hello, i will be posting every time i finish a new render, maybe i can teach some peoples how to do stuff =]

Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
I am bringing some new people in here now, a breath of fresh air.

Thanks Ezeth, i didn't know about this org.

Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
Your HDR test is my favorite, welcome

Thanks, it was a simple test but with a cool result.
Examples of your work: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=402837 That's about all my stuff

Tell us a bit about why you like 3d/how you got in to it, anything like that: Well, like 3-4 years ago I had this friend (Who is no longer my friend) who did all these 3D things, and he kinda encouraged me to do this, and then I came to him with all the annoying questions, and he would answer them all and keep helping me. He moved from C4D to 3DS max, which I should do too, and then he went to a game design college and I heard nothing from him since then.
I like doing these 3D things and using the tori rigs especially because I'm able to put them in environments that aren't possible within the game, and so I can 'bring them to life', and put them in certain situations, and that's about it.
Last edited by Sluup; May 13, 2014 at 09:09 AM.
I started in C4D years back as well, you can make some extremely impressive stuff with it if you know what you're doing. That being said, I switch to 3ds Max myself and prefer it; but that's just because I had a class that formally trained me in some of it.

Cool stuff, you should look into getting more color into your renders
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body