Ranking
It was fun indeed. We could make these meetings a thing like every weekend. What do you guys think? Maybe Axel and Uberis will join as well.
> Piratez
Yeah, we could sharpen our in-game skills too, hopefully others could come later.

Also, I crashed my car just now, lol.
What happened, Sicks?
Are you all okai?
Do you have insurance on that car?
I hope everything is okai. Tell us details.
> Piratez
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
It was good meeting up with all of you. We should definitely all do this again. Hopefully Uberis will get to come along as well.

@Uberis: How'd the birthday go?

Dunno when I can join. My weekends are pretty stacked.

It was fun I guess. I got drunk and started dance freestyling with my brother and sister. The dude who was hosting the event for my dad offered me a job for Christmas. I have to send a video first where I'm sober and breakdancing. If I actually manage to earn some pocket money with this errand I'll be so happy. My life couldn't be heading in a better direction than this. I have a feeling I have spent lifetime of my luck in this past week.
sup guys,

I was very very busy in real life figuring out some stuff with work and my new apartment. also my planned moving to canada is pretty difficult to deal with at the moment. I do everything I can to stay active atleast on the forums. love you guys <3 don't forget me c:
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
We never will, Axel. I knew you would come back eventually. So you are going to move in with your gf?
Sure thing Alex, I knew you would come back eventually.

Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
What happened, Sicks?
Are you all okai?
Do you have insurance on that car?
I hope everything is okai. Tell us details.

All good, it's not a serious crash.
I parked my car on a side road and was about to leave when suddenly another car came from behind with high speed, then it collide with my right front bumper. My side mirror is broken and few minor bumps on the door but other than that, I'm fine.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Dunno when I can join. My weekends are pretty stacked.

It was fun I guess. I got drunk and started dance freestyling with my brother and sister. The dude who was hosting the event for my dad offered me a job for Christmas. I have to send a video first where I'm sober and breakdancing. If I actually manage to earn some pocket money with this errand I'll be so happy. My life couldn't be heading in a better direction than this. I have a feeling I have spent lifetime of my luck in this past week.

Well, there's no pressure at all. If you get free time, let us know and we'll try to work something out. If not, that's perfectly okay.

I'm glad it was alright. Also, that's really awesome to hear. I really hope everything works out for you.

Originally Posted by Axel View Post
sup guys,

I was very very busy in real life figuring out some stuff with work and my new apartment. also my planned moving to canada is pretty difficult to deal with at the moment. I do everything I can to stay active atleast on the forums. love you guys <3 don't forget me c:

Hey Axel!

Ah, no worries at all. I totally understand that. I hope everything goes okay. Also, are you immigrating under a family-based petition or for work/school? Anyway, don't worry. You won't be forgotten about. We'll make sure everything in Piratez is looked after and you just check in when you can. ^^ You won't be forgotten. I wish you the best of luck, mate!

Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
I parked my car on a side road and was about to leave when suddenly another car came from behind with high speed, then it collide with my right front bumper. My side mirror is broken and few minor bumps on the door but other than that, I'm fine.

I'm really glad everything's alright. I was quite worried.

Edit: Does anybody know what their MBTI type is?
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
The dude who was hosting the event for my dad offered me a job for Christmas. I have to send a video first where I'm sober and breakdancing. If I actually manage to earn some pocket money with this errand I'll be so happy. My life couldn't be heading in a better direction than this. I have a feeling I have spent lifetime of my luck in this past week.

It's really good news. Making money is always good if you do it with passion. Good to hear that, Uberis !

Originally Posted by Axel View Post
sup guys,

We won't forget you Axel. Also good that you took my advice and posted. We would really like to hear from you more often. I am curious to why you decided to want to move to Canada ??

Originally Posted by Sicks View Post

You comforted me. I really though you're in hospital or something like that , crazy ...
> Piratez