Toribash
You don't receive points if your player wins the game. How does that make sense?
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
It doesn't. It means perfectly viable support choices are frowned upon because they play aggressively when it can mean a snowballed adc.

That's why nRated is never going to get picked ever.

That being said... may I present Syndra's Balls of Steel:

Crumbzzz - Jungle
MegaZero - Top
Genja - ADC
Krepo - Support
Shushei - Mid

But I would of preferred being allowed to pick a team of supports. Because scumbag Edward and scumbag Krepo get ALL the kills.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
did anyone else get stuck in the hour-long queue yesterday? shit was nasty...

also I made a ranked team called "Lantern Squad"

Yorick, Maokai, and Jax in 3v3
trololol (have yet to test if viable or not)
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
did anyone else get stuck in the hour-long queue yesterday? shit was nasty...

also I made a ranked team called "Lantern Squad"

Yorick, Maokai, and Jax in 3v3
trololol (have yet to test if viable or not)

Swap out maokai for thresh.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Do note the Leagues names now....im at NuNus ambassadors.
How can i see the other names and where you guys at, these names amuse me
Originally Posted by TheSecret View Post
Do note the Leagues names now....im at NuNus ambassadors.
How can i see the other names and where you guys at, these names amuse me

Just search our name in the profile section.

I'm in Syndra's Masterminds

Uric - Ryze's Army
HippyBob - Yi's Pyromancers
Edjr - Lulu's Avengers
Przero - Katarina's Destroyers
Lume - Jarvan IV's Lightbringers

-----

Played a total of 4 ranked games today, the first 2 were absolutely terrible. I had 250 ping (75 ping more than I'm used to) and they just went from bad to worse. First game the enemy Panth gets fed off killing the jungler and I in a skirmish. I would of killed Pantheon if it wasn't for his OP shield blocking a tower shot. Panth then ran the game. 2nd game, our Thresh did some interesting level 1 invading with teleport and ghost. We dominated the early game but it didn't last as I had 250 ping and could only farm. I tried to deny the Pantheon I was vsing as Nidalee and I did well to some extent, he was still able to roam and get 4 kills somehow. We lost our lead and they snowballed extremely hard and we eventually lost. I was not in the correct state of mind to play ranked this morning...

Moving on to this evening, after fixing my ping problems and getting into a better state of mind I queued up for ranked and declared mid. I 2nd picked Katarina and went YOLO. I was against a talon mid. One of my teammates linked my lolking match history and said "omg, gg kat mid", that was nice. My jungle Vi was incredible good, she got Riven firstblood top then came mid and helped me get a kill mid, snowballing 2 lanes incredibly early. Bot randomly roamed mid and I somehow killed Twitch while surviving with 5% hp. Our snowball got too much for the team to handle and they surrendered. 2nd game I wanted to do the same thing and get Kat and go YOLO mid. Turns out, being first pick allowed me to get Shen. Our team was really good in co-ordination's and that is what won us the game. That and our Kat was fed. We all moved as a unit, taking a turret, going back to base to heal up then taking another. I got yelled at for missing taunts, but it didn't really matter in the end. We still won.

Now standing at 46 points.
Last edited by j4nd0; Feb 3, 2013 at 10:40 AM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
I bought J4 earlier today, tested him out in a 1v1 with my brother, then went to a normal. Went 20/6 on my first try

Broken as fuck.
Last edited by m0nk3y8; Feb 3, 2013 at 02:23 PM.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
I got plat in threes with a 15-2 or so record with Riven top, Fiddle bot, and Nocturne/Lee jungle every game.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set