Ranking
Never trust a Brit that claims to never swear

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I've always lived under the notion that Brits never explicitly state their disgust, but rather imply it. Like I could bump into BigPlate and forget to say 'excuse me', and he'll shrug it off then and there but will burn down my house at three in the morning to prove a point.
Last edited by visceral; Apr 22, 2018 at 10:15 AM.
Nope you clearly watch too many movies, a Brit will stab you in the middle of the street for looking in his general direction, followed by calling you a cunt.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
y'all ever seen kingsman? a brit would whip out his yung umbrella and shoot up your school
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Nope you clearly watch too many movies, a Brit will stab you in the middle of the street for looking in his general direction, followed by calling you a cunt.

oi cunt did you roughly look in my direction?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Consider working on your nonverbal communication. My man was just checking you out, you big hunk. Chill.