Ranking
Don't think there is. The custom.cfg has a "joint" command but changing it to 0 doesn't do anything.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I don't think there is, but you could just apply transparent textures to them and they will be sort of hidden.
^ just a heads up, transparent textures aren't allowed. You can wear them for some replays or etc.. but they aren't allowed in a real vs. match.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Originally Posted by FMA05 View Post
^ just a heads up, transparent textures aren't allowed. You can wear them for some replays or etc.. but they aren't allowed in a real vs. match.

That's not completely true. There is a certain percent of the texture which can be transparent. I don't remember how much, around <30%, like some rare set textures which use that transparencies
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
You cant have more than 50% of a texture transparent, but you can use it for aesthetical purposes for texture sets etc..

You cant use it to make it harder for another player to see you though
you're on thin ice, pal
I don't think there is, but you could just apply transparent textures to them and they will be sort of hidden.

I mean...to hide the texture...not the joint.
~ded~
Ah, you mean showing default textures instead of custom ones ?
I think you can tick the option on.... options (wow)
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
Yeah just turn off textures in the options, press esc, and go to setting or options, or whatever it is. Then go to advanced in the bottom left and uncheck textures and it will turn off all but the head texture.