ES Recruitment Drive
meh guise.. staff positions? we all were green like that once. just to clarify: are you willing to get a job with no payment like that?
meh you should really stop and think about it.

willing to work hard for no payment trying to sustain a game abandoned by developers and literally run by underage entusiasts? thats just encouraging it. we all done same mistake before when we were younger. belive me, doesn't worth it.

if you want to do something, better get a real job. you will get paid atleast.
Last edited by snake; May 8, 2013 at 06:27 AM.
He's quite right editz. It's a big time commitment, and you don't get paid even in tc. Do as you wish, but be aware that working for toribash won't get you any better ingame and certainly won't net you any money.
Yep, pretty much what snake said. It's still up to you, if you *want* to do all the works to pass the time or make some vague difference. Though i can think of better things to do that.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Gona let you guys know i won't be around much during next week. I'll be investing that time to some exam preparations and other tasks that need my attention. Just so you won't have to panic for no apparent reason ;) Carey'll be around though.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Yeah I can hold down the fort. Good luck on exams. Mine start monday. Also, pray or send good wishes to my grandmother. She had a stroke yesterday. Seems my family's been cursed with illness left and right lately :/
Aww Sad to hear. Well good wishes to your family and your grandmother especially

And vames good luck on those exam. We will be waiting for you ;)

BTW carey if you also need a little break I think we can hold ourselves down.
Last edited by EdiTz; May 12, 2013 at 06:43 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ΣɗiƮ
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay cool
Nah i'll go nuts if I don't have toribash to escape to. I would have been on all day today if not for finals. I'll just get my shit done so I can cope in my own way: beating the crap out of people.
k6 i'm sorry about the head.. I thought it was for everyone in RelaxAll. And Rcarey i apologize of my mouth today..
It's okay. Just try to stay outta trouble. We must always present a cool face, as best as we can. Calm. (Unless goodhearted trolling huehuehue) You can do it. Talk to me in whisper to get stuff off your chest, see if some others are willing to listen. We have skype too. Ingame, obey the tag. Stay relaxed. You're very mature considering your age, sometimes it slips through a bit. <3
P.s. leave her she's bad news your heart will heal in time. You're young. You'll have other chances.