Ranking
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
The responses I've seen so far in the last 8 hours is that most can't fathom the change. It seems utterly absurd to me that they take this stance as it alienates most of the older crowd, but what do i know, I'm a newfag from 2010... To me the best way forward is to make as much noise as possible to force their hand, but then again most times it has backfired when people band together to have rules changed... Do you know of any good channels to reach out to >sir , >biaker and maybe >Norf ? They used to be pretty solid voices back in the day, and I'm pretty sure they'd be aghast at the direction this is going...

(Sorry if I did not mention you above, but those 3 and iLLepidus were the main ones I interacted with from ussr back in the days as far as I remember)

I asked some guys regarding the contacts of Norf and Biaker but nobody knows. Norf time to time reads forum so as soon as he get to this topic I am sure he gonna respond. But maybe you asked about Nirs instead of Norf? In such a case you’d better try to get him via [hack] clan forum.

With regard to sir u can easily get him via toribash official discord.
Don't forget to turn the light off
Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
как дела?

Да нормально, инактивим по немногу. В основном все общение происходит в дискорде, так что присоединяйся, там есть актив той части рукома, которая пока сохранилась
Last edited by Andrz; Mar 17, 2018 at 03:33 PM.
Что там говорилась на языке неведомом, что за речи дивные были? Какой же хлопец кратко и ёмко, как воевода приказ отдает, расскажет, о чем же друже заморский речи вещал, а то я уж совсем дерёвня и не знаю языков заморских, а интернетами, вашими, баловатся ленюся я как потапыч весною раннюю
V.V.V.W.: Versatile Violence and Vengeance Worke
Здорова ребята. Как вы тут ? Через 23 дня домой . значит скоро вернусь ))
Respect to ~ Brigada
посоны, может есть у кого контакты боцмама...

п.с йоко привет, братан)
Brigada died at 1 month
Originally Posted by amFun View Post
посоны, может есть у кого контакты боцмама...

п.с йоко привет, братан)

Откуда у нас его контакты, Влад? Мусором не занимаемся. Возвращайся давай
Originally Posted by Yoko View Post
Здорова ребята. Как вы тут ? Через 23 дня домой . значит скоро вернусь ))

Опа, ты живой еще
V.V.V.W.: Versatile Violence and Vengeance Worke
Все живы ...
23 дня это откуда? Из армии?