ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Shiai Token
Hello. I have a little quick question:

Why making ST untradable?
~Animati0n~
It brings the ability to purchase items with other methods then tc, and you really need to earn shiai tokens. Purchasing them would be like cheating.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
It brings the ability to purchase items with other methods then tc, and you really need to earn shiai tokens. Purchasing them would be like cheating.

Does it not make a difference when you use them to buy an item and then sell that item? What's the point of not having tradable ST's then
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
Does it not make a difference when you use them to buy an item and then sell that item? What's the point of not having tradable ST's then

That is what I am talking about, if we can't sell ST, why we can sell the iteams we get fom the ST? What is the point of that? ...
~Animati0n~
Originally Posted by DropKick View Post

To get boxing helmet with tradeable ST, ~10 people could win 1 tourney each.
With untradeable ST, one guy has to win likee 10 tourneys instead.

Simple as that.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
You earn ST and get the items for free. Of course you can purchase them second-hand,
But nothings cheaper than free.
And let me emphasize the word EARN..
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Shiai tokens You have to earn them unlike TC you can just buy it Basically it's just a more worth Type of currency.
:)