Toribash
Original Post
The longest replay ever made?
Hello,

I wonder who did the longest replay till now. I cant find it on the book of records.
Define "Longest" You can just lay on the floor for 100000 frames and call it the longest ;/

However, there is a limit of joint combinations you can have before the replay glitches and just makes it look like you went afk the entire replay. Both Tori & Uke relax all and fall to the floor.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
Define "Longest" You can just lay on the floor for 100000 frames and call it the longest ;/

However, there is a limit of joint combinations you can have before the replay glitches and just makes it look like you went afk the entire replay. Both Tori & Uke relax all and fall to the floor.

Oh yea I was thinking bout the longest SPAR ever made.

And I didn't knew that. Why does that happen? It's cuz the size of the replay?
The frames have nothing to do with how long you can make a replay. In Toribash, if you change a single joint's state more than a certain number of times, then the replay won't save anymore. I don't remember the exact number, but I do know that it's a lot higher than it used to be. It used to be a somewhat common problem to run into the so-called "joint limit", not so much anymore.

As for what the longest replay actually is, I'm not sure. I do know that a certain someone is making a very long replay, which I'm very excited about seeing in the future.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Oh, well I was thinking to do a selfspar replay of 10k frames long so Im searching if someone did that long or more, so I can break the record lol. But maybe it cant endure too much the replay I guess
-----
Originally Posted by xlr84life View Post
Isn't the max replay length around 4k frames?

And xlr84life,
I did the test and I cant put a higher number from 2,147,483,687 frames lol. Guess that is the limit of frames
Last edited by Jodus; Nov 4, 2014 at 05:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by xlr84life View Post
Isn't the max replay length around 4k frames?

In multiplayer, you can put the match frames maximum to 2000 frames.
But he can to the spar, by moving his tori and uke in free player, so he can put match frames as much as he wants.
~Animati0n~
what xlr meant is the amount of times you can change the state of a joint which as already said is around 4k probably either 4250 or 4800ish
also yeah like larfe mentioned there is a pretty long (from what ive heard) being made that i wish to see in the future
oh yeah
Got it. Me too, I'll be waiting to see the longest replay. So Im fine with the doubt for now. Thanks guys
If your looking for the longest replay ever you should probably go on toribash and put in as many numbers as you can.

And how many frames are there is your anwser, It's Simple.
:)