Ranking
I actually want to do the clan video but every time I touch an editing software I get bored after 2 minutes and scrap the project. Idk why, never used to be this bad.
-----
I'll see if I can cook something up since I'm bored. Probably gonna finish my old edit that I said I'd do lol.
Last edited by Keshava; Oct 10, 2018 at 11:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well, hit me up on dc this weekend if you wanna mas my dude, its been a while since I last did mas, but I guess we could try.

Very noice, do you have the regular version of ds or the sotfs? (without dlc or with them) The main part doesn't change much, in the second version harder enemies are in later areas and the dlcs add like 30hs if ita your first playthrough (cause they are quite hard lmao).

I never learnt how to edit properly, I only know how to crop, add music and some random sv effevts which always look off, it takes quite some time and patience. Now thats the attitude, okno
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
if someone was kind enought to key frame the replays I could record them and upload them in mediafare (I just need to remember to turn off the cursor or move it to one side, lmao)Might even go as far as doing some replays, once I finish the current
quarter at uni

i'll do it, just link me the replays.
just gimme some details:
should the cam be close or a bit far (cuz editing styles)
are you going to do pan/crop bc if so i'll have to record some replays multiple times with different angles.
and do you want them kinda creative or just basic shit?
also do i get to be in the vid pls :x??
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Too many details, I am just the camera man D: , ask the directors lmao. Everyone should get to be in the clan vid, It would be very nice if we had some spars/mas etc in which both players are from Vector
Just had a flashback from MAU times, we could do clan memes, like a skilless version with shitty editing (if made in paint better) of clan comic, idk
Last edited by Onsola; Oct 10, 2018 at 12:01 PM.
Steam
Just had a flashback from MAU times, we could do clan memes, like a skilless version with shitty editing (if made in paint better) of clan comic, idk

yes

Has to be recorded with bandicam
¿?
Too many details, I am just the camera man D: , ask the directors lmao. Everyone should get to be in the clan vid, It would be very nice if we had some spars/mas etc in which both players are from Vector

fft, tell the guy who is responsible
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
yes

Has to be recorded with bandicam

no, that will turn it from funny to cringy
Hey dudes, haven't been playing Toribash lately.
Been addicted to NFS : Underground 2, just trying to relive all the nostalgia i had playing the game when i was a kid. Need For Speed and the love i have for the car community basically shaped who i am now. I've been in love with cars since i was 3 years old. My first ever movie was in fact 2 Fast 2 Furious.

So yeah.
I don't think i can stop anytime soon.
I'll get on Toribash weekly though don't worry about.
most wanted(the first ver) is best nfs game period.
also, just downloaded the first super mario bros, i keep dying at the 7th world ;-;
The only racing game I played seriously was Test Drive Unlimited on ps2, racing games aren't my thing tbh.
Ik some day I'll buy a 67s Mustang... too good
Steam