Ranking
Original Post
Activity check and Legendary clans news
Good morning to all of you,

Today's news have been in discussion for quite a while among the clan staff team, and today they can finally be announced to the public.

What exactly is the news?

We have 2 major news points.

Thank you all for reading, if you have any questions or objections feel free to point them out in this thread, cheers.
Last edited by duck; Jul 22, 2018 at 08:20 PM.
h
Not all members should be able to view it, that could cause a lot of unwanted issues & drama within the clans and the members.
I suggest MrMiyagys idea and make it a permission to give to what ever position the leader decides.
That could work too. But the leaders being to only ones to access this enformation is not for the good of the clan.
Make's sense, Looks like Piratez is a sinking, Pirates for Legend Status ;P?
I B u y A r t !
C o n t a c t M e !
September is the first "real" month of checking. The first real check will be done at the end of September.
h
And so we have concluded the first real check with actual consequences

Comparing the first test check and the first real check, we have:
- Reduced red clans from 13 to 9
- Reduced yellow clans from 15 to 13
- Raised green clans from 10 to 17

The 9 red clans, facing deofficialization are as follows:
 - Inquisition 
 - Jolly Roger 
 - Piratez 
 - [T] 
 - Infinity 
 - Rock 
 - Nitro 
 - Catalyst 
 - Frost
[T], however, has been honored with the legendary status and will receive it officially in 24 hours.

The 13 yellow clans are as follows:
 - Parrot
 - fl0w
 - Creamy Horse Mouths
 - Damned
 - Relax All
 - re
 - SUPERIOR BIRD CLAN
 - The Last Legion
 - Dont Kill My vibe
 - Saint
 - Hidden
 - I am
 - Midnight

All other clans have passed the first check.
We wish all clans good luck and a bright future for each and every one, no matter where you might find yourself in the check system as of now.
Last edited by duck; Oct 1, 2018 at 10:08 AM.
h
Angry react
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
This is goddamn retarded, and you fellas take this game way to goddamn seriously. Lighten up, enjoy the shitshow of a 12 year old game finally crapping out, and don't sniff your own farts trying to save the game by alienating the player base that built you.
Last edited by Templar; Oct 1, 2018 at 02:29 AM.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
you actually did it.

well done, i hope you feel good about the de-cluttered clan list. i'm sure any day now a bunch of new, respected clans of the same quality will come to replace the ones you've taken.

[T]
#hi