Toribash
haha few! this last one tricked me a bit
but...i won!
lol once again, very nice smilies.
Attached Files
zyphendry-hard win.rpl (470.4 KB, 51 views)
We don't hire night janitors.
hey guys i have trouble with mods....i dload the mod and try to use it but it says it doesn't know which program to use so i select toribash to run it but it doesn't open toribash THEN i put it in C:/Games/toribash 6.69/data/mod and i go into mods in toribash and it's not there! HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP! also when i double click the icon for the mod it brings up internet explorer with a bunch of code. ALSO it shows up as an [mod name].tbm.htm
Last edited by Stealth74_old; Dec 22, 2008 at 03:56 AM.
I'm finally back
I really like the idea of this mod Smilies, would it be possible to leave tori as he is and just put the surroundings in ? I think it would be interesting ( for some ) to do this with sambo gravity and a normal tori.
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
Nice mods and even Easy was hard for me lol(you can see in my horrible replay.
the medium one to me was actually a bit easier -.-
Attached Files
Come here uke.rpl (288.4 KB, 46 views)
FreeRun2.rpl (413.9 KB, 42 views)
I found the hard mode to be quite easier than the easy mode until i got to the jumping across the canyon part.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
I honestly think your balance system needs some work, dude... It feels like you're stuck to the ground this way.
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
Lol, I officially name the RealFreeRunningHard mod extremely hard. I can't get past the gap, (how the f did uke get there?) thankfully, i manage to hop down off the walls to save my ass.(even though if you fall you don't get hurt.)
Attached Files
FreeRun3Attempt1.rpl (156.1 KB, 42 views)
uhh i need sum help with downloading the mod? please help me out guys
[Fr3styL]...and the last thing you'll hear when you breath your last will be the laughter of my soul.....[Fr3styL]
Originally Posted by Greyark View Post
uhh i need sum help with downloading the mod? please help me out guys

.tbm files are the mod(s), you download them and put them in your drive/games/toribash/data/mod/ folder, .rpl are replays, you those in your drive/games/toribash/replay/ folder
/set gr 0 0 -30