Ranking
Hey hai hello I'm not ded yet
I have me some WIPs
Attached Files
NoPe.rpl (167.9 KB, 10 views)
suck my dicknballs

I would say the toughest thing with this wip is the fact that your going from neutral to backwards, to then forwards without creating any real momentum to propel you into uke. If you want to continue this wip I would suggest finding a place in the replay where your transitioning from backwards to forwards and try to re-establish footing on the ground or a angle the help you generate speed, momentum, and good positioning to help any transitions you may want to do if your doing more than just a 1 hit dm on uke for this replay.

From frames 330-300 is probably your best best considering that's when you start moving forward again. Also try to focus more on that movement. Your movement was really fluid and electric in the beginning and up to that part but around the same frames i just mentioned you started getting a little sloppier and less motivated.

The replay has a a lot of potential with a lot of options especially since its low grav.
Heeey somebody finally cnc'd my stuff

Just got done with a collab with manytits (Manitoda) he already posted the replay in his thread but I'm gonna post it on mine too :P
Attached Files
Contrabannered.rpl (240.3 KB, 13 views)
suck my dicknballs