Toribash
Original Post
Can you get banned for being sexist?
I don't know how many times a guy made an account and acted as if he was a girl.
Basically they keep referring,
Girls are sluts,
Stupid,
Only good for making sandwitches.
People joke about it a lot. I've gotten past that.
There are trolls I know this.
But sometimes they come off as being serious.
They don't try making jokes.
They just say it blunt.
This really annoys me.
Thinking one sex is suppieor to the other.

Can you get banned for constantly making sexist remarks?
I think you should be able too.

Maybe give them a warning before the ban? I don't know i'm just tired of this bullshit.
To be honest, this would be a great thing for general reports so the GMs can handle it.

As for the problem, a person will not usually get banned for being sexist, but a warning will be issued. After a warning is issued, and the person still persist, then further actions will be taken if necessary. If it is the same person over and over, that is a totally different story.

If you see this again, gather evidence and head over to the general reports thread and make and file a complaint. This would be the best way to handle situations like this.

The bold sentences/words are just to show how almost all cases are handled unless a major rule was broken. Usually we dish out warnings, and then if the problem persist, we do what is necessary to resolve the problem.
A hasbeen like the rest
You can be banned for anything.

The things you are saying aren't even worth a warning though. Please don't bring SJW/feminist shit here, don't open that can of worms.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff