Toribash
Original Post
Script Documentation
Hi everyone,

Just thought I would share a handy little text file that I generated today. It basically contains every global variable that isn't present in a standard Lua 5.1 distribution. It's not quite API documentation, but at the very least it's a reference you can refer to if you don't remember the name of something. At some point I plan on fleshing out this text file to contain descriptions and function arguments (for the ones I understand at least), but it would be awesome if some of you experienced scripters could commit some changes to the repo yourself.

Hope you guys get some use out of this.

toribash_docs.txt

Docs generator scripts
Attached Files
toribash_docs.txt (6.2 KB, 41 views)
Last edited by motota; Oct 21, 2014 at 06:27 AM. Reason: Changed repo of toribash docs
Thanks for the post, motota. I'll see if I can contribute at some point.

There is already a folder that contains most of the functions and what they do. It could always be tidied up a bit. Look there if you need help with some function.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Awesome. Glad to be of service. I did see the docs in the folder, but I've found it somewhat painful to go in there simply to look up a function definition. It might also be nice to sort them all by category. I think I'll go ahead and create a script wiki on the repo and sort things out a little bit.
-----
Okay, I'm making some sample documentation (which is real documentation, just unfinished) on the same repo.

Here is the landing page (only the TB API reference implemented).
Here is the reference page (only Draw2D implemented).
Here is the unfinished Draw2D reference page.
Last edited by motota; Oct 21, 2014 at 07:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump