Toribash
Original Post
[VID] MAS Highlight
Hello everyone,

I would like to do a MAS highlight video. After some discussions with Binklawz, it appears that I will try to do something mixing those both videos :

Making an only one fight with much replays mixed together involving many fighters.

If you want to be in, you must provide at least :

- One replay where you are simulating your entering in the fight, it can be a run, a superman punch, a stance, etc. as you want. Call it "mynameentrance".

- One replay where your tori is going from the ground to its feets. Call it "mynamegetup".

- At least 3 replays of you masing. Each replays doesn't have to be perfect, I will only take the best moments from each of them and mix them together (like the video I did with binklawz replays poster earlier), just +/-150 frames of a replay could be enough. These replays must be named "playerwhopostthereplay-otherplayer-numberofframeswherethereissomethingtoseeifnotthewh olereplayisgoodenough" aka your name - other player name - numbe rof frames where there is something to see if nott he whole replay is good enough.
(Exemple : Mocucha-Binklawz-150kick+block)

All these replays must be done on the mod wich is posted here. TF 5, only MP.

You are allowed to change the gravity if you need.

I also need sets. I would like to dl/lp sets with matching textures to make something harmonized (not a robot fighting a big smiley face with a hat).
I would need robotic sets (fully textured is the best).
If you have a good set could you put your name bellow and let me know that I can use it ?

Dead line 15/03 (You have a bit more than a month).

I have the possibility to put everyone in the video (as long as your replays have the quality in my eyes to be in), even if I have too much replays, I plan to make an other video with the rest of the replays.
I would like to promote the MAS, it is your time to shine mas players, burry me under replays !
Attached Files
mas_dojo.tbm (35.8 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Mocucha; Jan 22, 2018 at 02:30 PM.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash