ES Recruitment Drive
So, another thing I saw from Kotaku, but man this guy has great use of colors.

Click for gallery. I highly recommended it.

From GorosArt. Also can click to view his DA.
(>^_^)>
Wow, that first gallery is mind-blowing

also a fan of this artist Simon Stålenhåg
http://conceptartworld.com/?p=27213
Last edited by Ezeth; Jul 1, 2014 at 03:38 PM.

Therese Larsson

Therese Larsson
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
o_o that cartoony-realism look is amazing. I don't think I've ever seen a stylized look like that so developed.

- From SIGGRAPH. An annual conference on CG techniques.
Last edited by GoodBox; Jul 18, 2014 at 01:14 PM.
(>^_^)>

Sketch to Finish

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
The visuals on that video's so amazing I had a hard time following what he was saying o_o.

How a baby skull is supposed to look before it begins teething. Dunno thought some of you might be interested in seeing this.
(>^_^)>

Shyvana from League of Legends by Riot