Toribash
Wait did you just say you liked my clan that I made with Larxse, Cursed? Thanks man XD
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
Well what did you like about them though?

Very chill people, except nathan but we worked things out

everyone in the clan was really good at something iirc, and they always had some very amusing discussions.

also you might be thinking of the 2nd revival of [Doc] which might have been around 2011 or a bit later, but it wasn't really the old doc they just took the name from what I know.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Urban was the shit, and was probably the main reason I got into making replays, not to mention one of the main reasons why I started playing this game in general.
I found Toribash from youtube, and one of the first videos of the game I watched was Mocucha's video on them. Shit was mystifying back then, especially Swexx's manip closer to the end, hot damn. It's a shame the clan died.

In terms of current clans, not entirely sure. TLL and Clen are probably on opposite ends of the spectrum, but they both have some really cool dudes I'm friends with. At this rate, (AS) is probably going to get official before we do, and we already applied. Parrot and duck also have some cool dudes, even if I'm sure half of them prolly think I'm cancer.

also my clan because haha

Idk you seem fine to me ~ Icky.
Last edited by Icky; May 5, 2017 at 11:14 AM.

Sleepy, I'm sure that they appreciate you and don't think you're annoying. Tehehehd, at least you appreciate them for what it's worth.
How many others said before me, Urban was the real shit of this game with RAWR and bncy. These clans made me more attracted to this game and made me enjoy it. Now, sadly, all them are kinda dead and most of the members are inactive.
Well all those clans are gone for real, but as for the members. I don't see any of them anymore. I particularly enjoyed RAWR of the three as I interacted with more of their members than the other two.
I was not influenced by anyone personally. I do t get influenced, I did like them. I'm also happy that some people did think my clan Cursed was a good clan while it lasted. ^_^
Edit:

Original Post

......Almost forgot; Must give credit where credit's due - Honourable mentions:

Honourable Mentions

*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*