Ranking
Haven't any of you mongs had the common sense to add the nabi fight school yet?
- its been a while
Originally Posted by ronalds View Post
Haven't any of you mongs had the common sense to move this to the beginner sanctuary yet?

Originally Posted by blkk View Post
Haven't any of you mongs had the common sense to add the nabi fight school yet?

qft
Seriously. This should be moved, and stickied.
So what counts as "ban evasion"? I searched, but didn't find anything non-wibbles. Is it making posts on another account while you have a banned account?
Originally Posted by bursar View Post
So what counts as "ban evasion"? I searched, but didn't find anything non-wibbles. Is it making posts on another account while you have a banned account?

Basically that.
ayylmaos are real
You are allowed to have 2 accounts right? that don't interact with each other or anything.
And if you are, does using one of them when the other is b&, does that count as ban evasion?
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
You are allowed to have 2 accounts right? that don't interact with each other or anything.
And if you are, does using one of them when the other is b&, does that count as ban evasion?

Yes, that's what it is. :l
ayylmaos are real
CAN SOMONE HELP ME?

ITS URGENT

IM NOT SURE WHERE TO POST THIS SO I WILL JUST POST IT HERE

well i was recently playing toribash and i noticed the replays where a little slow..

so i resized the window to about 300 hight and 400width(maby smaller)

and it worked my game speed waas alot faster! but
after a few hours i decided that it was to small to play
so i tried resizing it again and i just realized...i cant see the whole menu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!its all to small
i can go setup the options but i cant see to the bottom of options menu
therfore i cannot make it bigger again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please can somone help me

what im really asking is if there is a way to resize toribash back to the original size without going menu-setup-options?!?!?!??

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and if u cant help could u perhaps tell me where i can post this or how to get in touch with an admin?(how to message one)

p.s i have triend reinstalling toribash but it wont make a difference
Last edited by dragoblade; Sep 26, 2009 at 01:11 PM. Reason: forgot to mention something