Ranking
Hello everyone! It's good to be in a clan!
-----
Hey guys! I have recently realized that I need to branch out a bit in toribash... I need to learn how to spar. Could you guys give some pointers?
Last edited by acc007; Nov 22, 2013 at 11:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by acc007 View Post
Hello everyone! It's good to be in a clan!
-----
Hey guys! I have recently realized that I need to branch out a bit in toribash... I need to learn how to spar. Could you guys give some pointers?

Well if we meet up in game i can tell you some stuff.. But now it's time to sleep so Night all
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Back guys. I did the test and can't wait what score I get in it!! Oh btw I got a score from Social Studies, there's this subject similar to social studies, and my test score was 97%! Not bad, AT ALL. Double btw, the pro score was an A, so yay for me! :3 good night sj and everyone else (for the people that are about to sleep and are reading this xD)
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
hey guyzzzsh anybody wake
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Add me to that allies list yo. Hey guys, I just returned from a break like a week ago, and I'm uber bored.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Originally Posted by Rolandman View Post
Add me to that allies list yo. Hey guys, I just returned from a break like a week ago, and I'm uber bored.

Roland you don't simply ask for ally, It's my and darkers choise to add you as ally if we "want" (not to sound like an idiot)
Hey come on sj, what did Roland "do"?
-----
Nvm.
-----
K guys today's the big day for the betting server. But wait! I must go to Saturday school! D:
-----
Whoa guys...check out this sick parkour mod from NiceKE!

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=433492
Last edited by MrDevilMan; Nov 23, 2013 at 01:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Hey come on sj, what did Roland "do"?
-----
Nvm.
-----
K guys today's the big day for the betting server. But wait! I must go to Saturday school! D:
-----
Whoa guys...check out this sick parkour mod from NiceKE!

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=433492

nothing really, and yeah that's an awesome mod
Hey guys, having the last exam tomorrow, its arabic -_- , i hope they give us time to finish it. Btw how r u guys. I need to belt up, but i dont have time , and my rank is rediculous, its 58k now, i have made a biiig mistake, i kept practising on realistic motion and ignored my belt and rank, i hope i can reach a good rank... Btw how do i make it better?? I sometimes win over and over and i dont rank up, in fact, my rank becomes worse instead... Help plz
-----
After reading my post, i realise that i need to improve my english too xD
Last edited by maro6162; Nov 23, 2013 at 09:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!