Toribash
Original Post
The Brotherhood Trials

“We work in the dark to serve the light”

Are you willing to cut off the head of a wrong-doer to be a part of the brotherhood?

Objectives? Oh right! You must run this course to get to uke, remember realism is your friend. You must then assassinate uke in the most stylish way possible. Don't forget to grab the dagger!

Nothing is true... Everything is permitted…

Wait no, not everything is permitted here. We’ve got some rules you gotta follow if you want to participate.

You may NOT change the game rules or hack the replay

Your replay will be judged based on how realistic and stylish you were getting to uke, and assassinating uke.

And if you fail to follow any of the rules above as well you will be disqualified from the event.

1st place: + + 80k TC + 5x

2nd place: + 40k TC + 3x

3 weeks from this post.
Attached Files
es_brotherhood.tbm (33.2 KB, 210 views)
Last edited by TyphoN; Jun 4, 2018 at 01:26 AM.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
When is exactly the deadline cuz, i want a surprise post ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) . ( i will lose anyway ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°) ).
Tried realism... enjoy
Attached Files
Untraditional_Assassin.rpl (718.6 KB, 21 views)
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by EvilTorified View Post
When is exactly the deadline cuz, i want a surprise post ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) . ( i will lose anyway ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°) ).

It's 3 weeks from the OP.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Not bad... gonna try making a replay aswell, good luck to everyone who participates!
The secret of our success is that we never, never give up.
can u post an exact date for
deadline cuz i cant exactly tell :s

would appreciate it lots <3
The event will end on May 30th. Then the replays will be taken in and voted on, and the winners will be released a few days after that.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

thanks typhon, I appreciate the update.

Here's my submission.
Attached Files
S~Eternal Rest.rpl (1.05 MB, 34 views)
Last edited by Shikkumo; May 28, 2018 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Weed
You can still submit a replay until about midday on May, 30th.
-----
Event has come to a close and the replays have been taken in for voting! Good luck all, results will be announced in a few days!
Last edited by TyphoN; May 30, 2018 at 07:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Annnd we've got our winners!

For first place we've got Shikkumo!

For second place we've got Matarika!

And last but not least, for our honorable mention we've got Zubin!

Prizes will be sent soon! Thank you all for participating!

[sigpic][/sigpic]