Ranking
Original Post
[one] Complaint thread.
Complain about other members & leaders of one, provide proof and be explanatory. Try not to post the complaint while you're raging / pissed off.

VIVA LA [pSy].
Please hear my complaint about Matheus.

Dear Matheus,

Why the fuck did you fucking change your motherfucking name nigga? Oh! Nigga you mad!? Or somethin'?
lul
Indeed, now his name reminds me of mathematic everytime I look at it plus it looks ugly
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.
His second name change eh?

I still remember when he was racrosfk ( or something like this, his name was pretty weird)
Then Matheus, and finally Math.

Oh god.
You're so punny matheus. Just because we are 1, doesn't mean you have to relate every number to math. Infact, you should name the clan Math, and make your name 1. Works better that way my friend.

I also really really don't appreciate how it feels to me as if atic is taking the whole clan over. When and why were you accepted? I can tell this is a different account, but what were you before, and why aren't you using that account anymore? I'm just not so happy with you just "taking over". I know matheus approves and shit, but are you guys like friends in real life or what? Why doesn't anyone who feels qualified enough get to apply to be co-ldr or something?
/endrant
Last edited by Trikskier; Jun 28, 2011 at 03:25 AM.
Calm down guys... Let's discuss it. Atic is my lovely friend, and I admit I was wrong when I accepted him just for that. I also invited him to co-leadership, because he shows he's pretty able to do it. However, if you want, I could ask him to apply normally like others. You want?

PS: he's not my friend in real life, not. ahah
._. fine matheus. But I also wanna apply for something 'higher' in this clan... If that's possible of course.