Ranking
Original Post
What makes you feel good? (Invaders are welcome)
Toribash/Internet in general makes me feel good, but I don't know. Being a clan leader makes me feel good, chat to my internet friends makes me feel good. However when I put my head on the pillow, and I realize I wasted 24 hours in a computer... Eh, it doesn't make me happy.

Maybe if I walk barefoot on the land, or if I personally laugh with friends, and such... Would it make me feel better? Sex, having sex, it's better than internet, but you know, we nerds aren't that good in it... I'm a while without have sex. :v

What makes you feel good? What used to make you feel good?
Last edited by Math; Jul 24, 2011 at 09:09 PM.
I have facebook(internet) and stuff.

And I still spend time with friends on the beach, swimming pools etc.

I won't tell you my fb account Math gtfo.
How about if we find a equilibrium, 8 hours in TB, 5-8 hours in the nature/friends and 8 hours sleeping?
Well I usually feel pretty good when I'm drinking

But when I'm sober I guess just chilling and listening to some nice music outside makes me feel good.

Your plan for a balance there sounds good. Thats basically what I do and it works great for me.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I enjoy my time with friends and such, we use to hang out to my friend's house and we play COD: Black Ops Zombies on PS3, and it's pretty funny and enjoyable time, I also love to ride my quadbike, makes me feel free, the time I spent with my girlfriend(major cause of my inactivity) but things are going bad now, I think I'm going to break with her, lol, I went off-topic but I needed to say this somewhere.

I'm not that into games anymore, I use the computer 2 or 3 hours per day as max. Actually the only forum I check is Toribash, because I have some friends here so it's mostly because of that.
What makes me feel good?
In my freetime I go visit my friends to play games/do stuff outside, and go to parties if and when there are any. When I'm not doing that I'm either in the computer or watching TV at home. Another important thing about me is that anytime and anywhere I can, I'm listening to music either in the computer or with my cellphone. I'm seriously addicted.
There's also Taekwondo; I've been practising it for three years and a half, or maybe four, and it's damn good. Everytime I'm back from the training, I feel relieved and distressed, not to mention the friends I've made in the academy.
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Another important thing about me is that anytime and anywhere I can, I'm listening to music either in the computer or with my cellphone. I'm seriously addicted.

Ahh, music makes me feel good, I'm seriously addicted to it too.

o/*\o
Blowjobs. Seriously, getting one is the best damned feeling in the world if she knows what she's doing. Oh and weight lifting, jesus this is a godly feeling. A good hour long workout at the benchpress and doing squats makes you feel pretty good.
Last edited by Mookiefish; Jul 26, 2011 at 07:35 AM.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!