Toribash
Original Post
[GM] Blood Canvas [CONCLUDED]

No, this isn't just a great name for a band. Blood is beautiful. Blood is life. Blood is delicious in milkshakes. And most of all, blood is great for painting! Do you long to create beautiful landscapes, with strokes of fine blood, harvested from the thick veins of your enemies? Do you lick your lips at the sight of life fluid, wishing that Red Mist Coca-Cola would hurry up and come out already?

Well, you've come to the right place!

It's simple. Spill the blood of your rivals in beautiful patterns, record it, and show it to the world! Upload a replay or a screenshot showcasing your art, and we'll judge the juiciness of it!

You can't use old replays/images. Find something within the timeframe to share with us.
The timeframe of this sadistic art gallery will be one short week.
Please attach your masterpiece to your original post, and make sure it's visible.
You can use multiplayer or singleplayer replays.

All commissions will be judged by a set of anonymous judges.

1st -

2nd -
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Hey yo hope im in time

"Blood Crane" Screenie

and the replay is attached
Attached Files
blood crane.rpl (131.8 KB, 16 views)
Fear has Two meanings. {Forget everything and run.}
[Face everything and rise.] The choice is yours.
"The timeframe of this sadistic art gallery will be one short week."
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
My attempt making a object which ended badly,but atleast it looks like some kind of heart shaped.

TF 499-500+

Attached Files
Circle blood.rpl (19.2 KB, 9 views)
Entries have been judged!

Our first place winner is Kired7 with the "Blood Crane"... Cranes are majestic and deadly, and that phrase is strongly articulated in his tapestry.

For second place, we have Ripper201, bringing artificial beauty to the already stunning allure of hemoglobin.

Honorable mention goes to all of our artists, who would give a leg (and then draw with the stump) to bring us their masterpieces!
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Congrats! I know it's over, but I think you will like this...

Face

I tried making a human face and it somehow looks like an alien... O.o
Thank you so much,,
now im going to be painting with void blood
Fear has Two meanings. {Forget everything and run.}
[Face everything and rise.] The choice is yours.
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Entries have been judged!

Our first place winner is Kired7 with the "Blood Crane"... Cranes are majestic and deadly, and that phrase is strongly articulated in his tapestry.

For second place, we have Ripper201, bringing artificial beauty to the already stunning allure of hemoglobin.

Honorable mention goes to all of our artists, who would give a leg (and then draw with the stump) to bring us their masterpieces!

wow thank you very2 much :3