Ranking
You could always just switch shaders..? There should be no difference if you're running the Atmos script.
PM me with any and all questions
uuhh i ran into a problem, when i type in /atmo after if finished the installation (step for step) it gives "Error : no atmosphere found" :/
EDIT
nvm fixed it
Last edited by Day; Oct 25, 2014 at 11:55 PM. Reason: i stupid and did not read the fine print
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Is there any way to make this multiple-script user friendly? I can recognize that when Toribash starts up, it loads this immediately. I have had a look at the source code, and realised that it writes to the profile.

I have experimented around, for my multiple-script runner script uses the command
/autorun [script name]
to automatically run a script at the start of each session.

I was able to remove the line of code
/ls atmo/src/atmosphere.lua
from the profile file (which, I recognize, is what the setup writes in), and do the /autorun command in Toribash with the multiple scripts script so that it does not overrun the multiplescript's automatic run.

It may be possible that you may want to, for the sake of our non-coding friends, to make it multiple-script friendly in a similar way.

NB: The script, when run with a specific atmosphere in play (such as Winter - Storm), slows my fps WAY down, maybe even below 20-15 frames per second. Any possible way you could prevent this from happening? e.g. compressing the code, shortening it, etc.
Last edited by CayDay47; Jan 14, 2015 at 11:31 AM.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of dismemberment and decapitation.
This guy ---> http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=350378

Figured out how to make this mod work with other scripts and actually had a script to do so. But toribash updated and broke it.

Originally Posted by CayDay47 View Post
Is there any way to make this multiple-script user friendly? I can recognize that when Toribash starts up, it loads this immediately. I have had a look at the source code, and realised that it writes to the profile.

I have experimented around, for my multiple-script runner script uses the command
/autorun [script name]
to automatically run a script at the start of each session.

I was able to remove the line of code
/ls atmo/src/atmosphere.lua
from the profile file (which, I recognize, is what the setup writes in), and do the /autorun command in Toribash with the multiple scripts script so that it does not overrun the multiplescript's automatic run.

It may be possible that you may want to, for the sake of our non-coding friends, to make it multiple-script friendly in a similar way.

NB: The script, when run with a specific atmosphere in play (such as Winter - Storm), slows my fps WAY down, maybe even below 20-15 frames per second. Any possible way you could prevent this from happening? e.g. compressing the code, shortening it, etc.

I would be willing to bet that he would have some GREAT info on how to achieve this. I would do it myself but allass, I do models and textures. Not code.
You replied to a command that is almost a year old now. It's probably irrelevant by now.

But for future reference: If you don't want the atmospheres script to run automatically, don't run setup.lua. You can start the atmospheres script manually with "/ls atmo/src/atmosphere.lua". If you have run setup.lua already but don't want the script to autostart anymore, open profile.tbs (in toriash's main folder, i.e. the same folder where toribash.exe is) and remove the line that says "/ls atmo/src/atmosphere.lua".

If you want to know how to write your own autorun script that is compatible with this script, check out my script that Zypher linked above. The relevant part is at the very last part of the script. (This is currently impossible though because the functions necessary to run other scripts are currently broken.)
Signature temporarily out of order.
An atmosphere idea I have is that maybe you could make like a colosseum with iron gates and rain, and make it dark.