Ranking
Wow. Great application, okay replays, it's a yes from me. I'll put you as trial, and if you see me ingame, /sa ApatheticP and join the server I'm in and I'll test you so you can be a full member (might be afk whoops). Be sure to check out the clan rules and join the clan skype chat (found in Clan description) Also, if you're interested and if you pass the ingame test, you can also test to be in one of the teams. It's a pretty cool system c;

Anyways, welcome to the cult, my friend.
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it
Thank you Apathetic I should tell you my GMT is -5 pretty sure thats right otherwise im eastern time so Ill be going to bed soon Ill catch you tomorrow my time? And ill make sure to join the chat.
~Old Account lickerint of [WAPOW]
" Darkness Teaches you to appreciate the Light "
1) Xavier Sledge
2) 12
3) no skype
4) Judo and Wushu
5) I think I'll be benificial to the clan
6) Until the Clan breaks up
7) Well, I'm good at dodging in Wushu, can decap in Judo, I just did a parkour replay, and I'm a trader
No
9) I more active in the game
I say no. It appears you didn't read all of the rules for applying, and the application you made showed little effort. You can try again in two weeks.
1.)Your Name or nickname-blood
2.)Age-6
3.)skype or not-not
4.)best mods ABD AIKIDO AND anything else
5.)reason for joining- one of the evil genisus told me to
6.)how long u will stay(loyalty)how long wwill it be around
7.)Stuff about you im chill love to practice an get better love to kill and kill some more i have no intetentions in losing i have been in alot of clans before must have died i am laning to destroy

8.)do you like to war hell yeah and whoever doesnt is a spareer lol
9.) stuff about you ingame or if ur active more forum than ingame 10/19
im also a very big leader of wars and i can do mostly everything i have the tendence of being cocky but hope you guys decided

Ill Kill anyone to be in
Drink Blood Swing from A Vine Now You Can Die
You seem to already be in the clan. For the application, I say no, because you c/p the app structure (which is allowed) but it appears you bs'd some of the answers, like age. It was also an eyesore to read this. You'll be kept in trial and next week you can apply again to become a full member.

Also, forum active doesn't mean 3 posts in half a year, pls.
1)My real name is Trent and my nickname as you can see is CyanKill
2)I am 13 years old
3)No skype sorry
4)Mods im best at is AikidoBigDojo and taekkoyon if thats how you spell it
5)To participate in clan wars and to get friends to talk to and to learn from friends how to play better
6)I will stay in forever I might leave if this clan grows inactive though
7)Well I have been in many clans to get experience.Whisp3r (now PURGE),Abyss,Tori Aces,Origin and Submission.I have a lot of experience in toribash and boy dod i love it hopefully I will be the best one day '-'.I enjoy gaming and my hobby is amazing soccer or football.
Thats my favourite thing about clans and im pretty good at it too.It urges me to go all out with my quick thinking and skills to win
9)Wow thats a good question well im ingame everyday and on forums everyday so I would say thats the same

Oh and btw Im absolutely BEGGING to join.
He applied to [Crooks] and [Obey] at the same time of eachother.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Why u left: Tgs Promised me to join and it was just a scam.
Why u return: I return cause i am so sorry about what iv'e done to this clan. And lefting with no permission sorry
what are you offering to show your loyalty: I'm really sorry
why should we accept you: Because if no so you hate me guys if yes you love me guys i love clan too.
Secretly Gay
People do not change that fast. I say no, because what you did effected our chances of becoming official. Saying sorry doesn't show loyalty. (also the application was really bad) I'll give you time to make a better one, so let's say 3-4 weeks till you can apply again. On a side note, posting "hi can i join back" in our clan discussion page isn't a good strategy to get into a clan.

I also say no to Cyankill. I would've accepted if he/she didn't apply to Crooks and Obey. It's actually a bit sad. Thank you for the heads up Typhon.
Last edited by ApatheticP; May 18, 2016 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Had to go grab sum bleach before continuing to write this.