Toribash
Original Post
Unable to load multiplayer
So while trying to load the multiplayer menu / servers, I get infinitely loaded. I didn't change anything, I don't have a firewalls or any type of internet restriction that might limit my access. I play on mac OS X version 10.11.4 El Capitan, I recently tried updating my toribasdh via uninstalling it and reinstalling, but that didn't work either, any suggestions?
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
So while trying to load the multiplayer menu / servers, I get infinitely loaded. I didn't change anything, I don't have a firewalls or any type of internet restriction that might limit my access. I play on mac OS X version 10.11.4 El Capitan, I recently tried updating my toribasdh via uninstalling it and reinstalling, but that didn't work either, any suggestions?

So a friend of mine Move had the same issue, but there was pretty much no fix for it, he tried it all, he just had to wait it out and it fixed itself, but if you want you can try to install a different version of toribash maybe that might fix it, otherwise just give it a while.

Or try to Defrag your hard drive, run a cleaning program, or try a different pc if you have one.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
I had this same issue a while ago.
I had the game from its official site, i deleted the folder, C/GAMES/TORIBASH
after that, i cleaned some unwanted stuff from my PC and got the game from steam (its free) Now it works well.