Ranking
Original Post
Lost Account
Hey I don't know if anyone can help me with this but I have lost my own account, It was made a while ago and I never set up an email. The account username is "Tomimura" I switched computers and since my old PC automatically logged me in, I forgot my password because its been a long time, I was 2nd dan black belt and if there is any way to get it back please help. Thanks
You need to contact phail or Faint, they'll give you instructions on how to recover it.
I'll keep this thread open until tomorrow or so, post here if you have any doubts about this.
Originally Posted by Lite View Post
You need to contact phail or Faint, they'll give you instructions on how to recover it.
I'll keep this thread open until tomorrow or so, post here if you have any doubts about this.

How do I contact them?
Just send them a Pm on the forum Dallas
Here is the link to Phail and here is one to Faint

Try including proof in your Pm.

And good luck getting your account back.
If your old computer remembered it and you used chrome, login to the same google account on this PC too, it'll remember it again.
You can also start your old PC again, open up the browser and look in the settings. Some browsers have a small page in which they keep all remembered passwords.

But otherwise, you have to pm one of them.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]