Ranking
Original Post
how to use flame
i bought a item called flame particales or what, its says require a existed or forged flame, how do i get it? why cant i just upload a pic and get flame like what i do to textures?
You bought a flame particle texture. This changes the look of an existing, activated flame.
Since you have no normal flame, this item does nothing.

Once you've got a real flame, you can actually use the particle texture.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If you go to flames in the market the first 14 items are particle textures. But if you scroll down a bit you'll find the flames, they are marked red.
A particle texture normally is under 10k, and the flames over 30k, you can look at that too.
If you want to preview the flames ingame before buying, they all have an id, type it in the flame browser ingame and it should show up, you can open it with ctrl+j.

And next to the market, you can also try to look for some here: http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=366
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
few more question, i saw somebodys flame shape very speical, like a pair of wing, a katana etc, how to do that and am i able to create flame? if no where does those flame on market come from
Everybody can make a flame themselves, it just needs a bit practice and it's more expensive than buying new ones.
Those strange looking flames arejust made by people who are experienced in forging flames.

You can try to create something yourselve by opening the flame forger with ctrl+L.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]