ES Recruitment Drive
idk if anyone here would confirm this but if you have me on there for the lenshu list, you ought to have me on there for abd as well
w
I'll give my honest opinion on what i think who should be for what mod and such.
ABD- Diamond, Shmevin, Felnin, Cold, iTemp, Molotov5, Tbashboii, Zero, FADE, detacher, imapirate, smurf, cobra, natejas, irookie, tman, apricity, kristis133, Warrior. i don't know why those other people are there honestly they haven't really proven themselves to be up to par with most of these people or to be even recognized by the community

Boxshu mushu- Diamond, Shmevin, molo, shjz, Shockey, iTemp, Felnin, cjslick
everyone else is inconsistent in the mod and really can't stand their ground in it

Lenshu3ng- People who i have gone against and have done fairly outstanding in it i would have to say be Static, Diamond, Shmevin, Shockey, Killer3366, Dragon, sissykick, alastor, hipower, fade, hattersin, holotor, mwah, n3wb, lamby, tbashboii and iTemp!, not to sound fucked up or anything but i don't understand why you put heat or nervau on that list since they don't really even play that mod let alone have shown any skill in it.

rk-mma- hands down only Shmevin, Felnin, iTemp, Diamond, tbash at times, killer3366, and ofc fistoflife

everyone else garbo
Last edited by JayBOOST; Apr 20, 2018 at 01:28 AM.
Username: 1. Reaper 2. Heat
Mod he/she was known for:1. Aikidobigdojo. Not known at all 2.not known but im better in rk then lenshu yet im in lenshu list but not rk
Why they should be added/removed: 1. He isn't even good? 2. above
Is this person active? Inactive? 1. Active 2. Active
Find me ingame and duel me
Originally Posted by JayBOOST View Post
I'll give my honest opinion on what i think who should be for what mod and such.
ABD- Diamond, Shmevin, Felnin, Cold, iTemp, Molotov5, Tbashboii, Zero, detacher, imapirate, smurf, cobra, natejas, irookie, tman, apricity, kristis133, Warrior. i don't know why those other people are there honestly they haven't really proven themselves to be up to par with most of these people or to be even recognized by the community

Boxshu mushu- Diamond, Shmevin, molo, shjz, Shockey, iTemp, Felnin, cjslick
everyone else is inconsistent in the mod and really can't stand their ground in it

Lenshu3ng- People who i have gone against and have done fairly outstanding in it i would have to say be Static, Diamond, Shmevin, Shockey, Killer3366, Dragon, sissykick, alastor, hipower, fade, hattersin, holotor, mwah, n3wb, lamby, tbashboii and iTemp!, not to sound fucked up or anything but i don't understand why you put heat or nervau on that list since they don't really even play that mod let alone have shown any skill in it.

rk-mma- hands down only Shmevin, Felnin, iTemp, Diamond, tbash at times, killer3366, and ofc fistoflife

everyone else garbo

When iTemp forgets about you because you don't play enough
The life of a never tryhard boi is an unrecognized one

Also don't forget Dropkick or Pain

Everyone also forgets wushu as an actual high skill mod
Last edited by Submerge; Apr 19, 2018 at 03:06 AM.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
It's like you looked at the shitty players in your bet servers and said they're good players.

plus wtf is with the striking mods, it's honestly like you put no times into this, it seems like you spent 5 minutes in a boxshu dueling server that was dueling for 5k with like 2 no names and just put them on.

And I know that all you always talk about is the "underrated" players but none of these players are underrated at all, they're either straight shit or overrated as fuck.
they call me ????????????
also alastor is listed twice on the lenshu list
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

^thanks Colors!
<a href=https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6 target=_blank>https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6</a>
Dargon Moderated Message:
Infracted for having the best goddamn replays in Toribash history.

Username AxelsXD
Mod he/she was known for: Lenshu
Why they should be removed: Because he doesn't play lenshu
Is this person active? Inactive?: Inactive

Username: cjslick
Mod he/she was known for: Boxshu Mushu
Why they should be added: He was pretty good in boxshu mushu

Username: Imapirate
Mod he/she was known for: ABD
Why they should be added: He was good.

Username: TIcux
Mod he/she was known for: Lenshu
Why they should be added: He is the goat of all mods

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Can you add more mods like realtoriboxingmw2?

It's not as mainstream as the others but it is skill based and still has a decent community following it. Why do I think it's skill based? Well you have to make your own style and know how to move around the ring, you need to master all kinds of punches like jabs, straights, hooks, and uppers. And you gotta learn how to feint and counter punch as well which requires patience, timing, and the ability to read your opponent. Some say all you have to do is rotate your chest from left to right until you get more points from wailing your arms around, that's not the case, rotate it too much and it breaks from the pressure plus you open yourself up for a counter.

As for players in this mod I'd pick:
PureRage
Toriclip
Toshiro/jvaldes (forgot the exact name of his jvaldes account)
Sparturnha
Icyl
EvilRage
Illior
RJ
Last edited by Sparturnha; Apr 22, 2018 at 02:30 PM.

(HvC)Havoc Clan Page