Toribash
Original Post
My Sparring Progress and How I learned.
HELLO, Alevyzkzl here.
I decided to post a thread about my learning progress and help the newbies like me get past the learning curve, it is a given fact that sparring is difficult and if one overcomes it, that one might undeniably forget his or her process.

But with a monitored and systemized learning progress on this thread you'll be able to use this is a guide in order to take your sparring into the next level.

MY PURPOSE: (You can skip this crap)

HOW I LEARNED

REPLAYS (WIP)

Last edited by WorldEater; Oct 28, 2017 at 09:20 AM.
really nice tutorial!

but since you are talking about sparring you should include some tips about ending the run and the transition to an actual fighting stance because i see a lot of people running into eachother because they dont know how to get out of the running position
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by Kazu View Post
really nice tutorial!

but since you are talking about sparring you should include some tips about ending the run and the transition to an actual fighting stance because i see a lot of people running into eachother because they dont know how to get out of the running position

I agree with what he/she said. I have major problems with the transition to a fighting stance.
A tip would be to end the run a lot sooner than you think. It's better to end up with more space for an attack than to bump in to your opponent.

Also, Xioi told me a while ago that one of the most important things during running is to always have a higher altitude with your head than with your abs, or you will eventually fall over.
Last edited by Swepples; Nov 25, 2016 at 04:08 AM.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]