I apologise for this post.
Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post
Wtf that’s bullshit you have fake posts ur a phony

sir is always right sweetie
im just happy that jobo found another reason to feel cheated by the system
Pidda's spirit animal
virus i will choke slam you through a table you cucklord
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Kazu I have just about had enough of ur shit you ballbag. Stop jizzing on your sister and lay off the gear you meathead and please stop eating pies and cumming in guys you 1 legged monkey fucker

nah nah it’s all good aye just pulling the old rubber chicken cobba, everything you put out is an instant classic! btw mate when you can could you please return my keyboard and mouse you use for ur pc mate? Mine broke and every store has shut down. true blue hooroo
I apologise for this post.
someone is angry. also help me jobo australian exchange students are taking over my school.
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post
Kazu I have just about had enough of ur shit you ballbag. Stop jizzing on your sister and lay off the gear you meathead and please stop eating pies and cumming in guys you 1 legged monkey fucker

nah nah it’s all good aye just pulling the old rubber chicken cobba, everything you put out is an instant classic! btw mate when you can could you please return my keyboard and mouse you use for ur pc mate? Mine broke and every store has shut down. true blue hooroo

I wont return shit. I touch it, I own it.
Pidda's spirit animal