Toribash
Original Post
New Moods
I know at least a few people want this. It is simple but cool. New moods.
I have a list.
Surprised
Anticipation
Fear or Fearful
Shame
Satisfied
Confident
Shy
Guilty
I know this list would be hard to fully complete because of the graphical designs etc...
But, some of these would be great to have.
i agree, there is no reason not to, besides, it will make profile customization a tad bit more creative in some way.
ボンバクスセイバ
That would be nice but would staff spend time doing such a thing? That's the question.

Help Goku Out!

Originally Posted by Goku View Post
That would be nice but would staff spend time doing such a thing? That's the question.

Because it would make people happy.
Lol can't even say that with a straight face.
Good Point.
You can make your own mood......but with none of that graphics stuff
If you want to know how to, link is:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...54#post9235154
suck my dicknballs

why not remove them altogether, they are useless and the small bit of customization really isn't worth it.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by bombaxceiba View Post
i agree, there is no reason not to

There's also no reason to do it.
Surprised
Anticipation
Fear or Fearful
Shame
Satisfied
Confident
Shy
Guilty

If you make the art for them, it's possible they can be implemented. Our artists are normally prioritizing event art or art for the majority of our new projects that'll be released, so adding new moods aren't of priority at the moment.

edit: just as a notice, I'm not one to contact on matters like this as I don't typically mess with general forum implementations.
Last edited by Creati0n; Oct 1, 2017 at 01:32 AM.
Just dropping this here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=581290 Thread is about custom moods. Not a really insightful read, but it's stated by Skul that it can be done.

Would personally like to see more extra silly moods.