Toribash
Welcome Spart4ge our new member have fun
I am a brexit survivor.
Also sometimes i go outside and wonder why am I outside.
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Welcome Spart4ge our new member have fun

Thank you, I know we'll get along, but I'm not that much of a talking guy xD
[MM]
Mi cuerpo es tuyo mew
Pretty much gonna open presents at 1am, go back to bed, wake up then go to a church service at like 1pm. After that I'll have xmas dinner and then the rest of the day is probably partying.
Originally Posted by Qubic View Post
Thank you! It's been a lot of fun to work on, if a bit frustrating. I'm trying to figure out how to paste sprites in place of the dots right now (and rotate them according to their position on the circular path), and I think I've got it, but that'll have to wait until Tuesday since I'm with family until then. What have you been trying to do with python? I knew almost nothing about python until this project, but it seems like a pretty straightforward language as far as I can tell.

What're you all doin for Christmas? I already had Hanukkah celebrations with one side of my family; they came all the way from Florida to see us and it was awesome to see them Spending eve and christmas day with my sister, brother in law, and my nephews, so that should be interesting. The kids are 3 and 5, so they're a handful and I let my sis deal with em most of the time, but I get to introduce em to videogames finally! Later on Christmas day I've gotta see my dad's side of the family, who I don't like much because they're mostly bigots and prudes, but I've got one cousin I'll be happy to see.

Well I've been trying to do some sort of AI/learning machine stuff, and tried to do a mini game with pygame libraries but, everything I learned was on my own so I haven't done anything big at the moment lol

And, merry christmas! I already celebrated cuz i'm Latino and we party de 24th lmao, today is just to chill with fam.
Maybe Johnny boy just tell me when and I'll come for it
I am a brexit survivor.
Also sometimes i go outside and wonder why am I outside.
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
Blur still hasn't added us to allies yet. : peperage :

Wait what huh I have no idea what you're talking about