Ranking
Original Post
Debate: Can humanity be PERFECT

Well, What are your thoughts? Do you think humanity is perfect? in addition to that topic, What do you think is perfect. This thread is expected to end up in a religious debate, so dont worry, i will not enforce staying on the main topic.

My opinion:

Everything is perfect. Its the way it should be, and always has been, perfection is an illusion.

Facts are not needed, but help, this debate seems to be more of a "opinional" debate, where facts wont do much to help any theory.

GO!
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i agree with frat
i will be the greatest tori SOMEDAY becuse I AM AHM
and then I WILL TAKE YOU DOWN muahahahahha 'X)
Originally Posted by fogle View Post

Well, What are your thoughts? Do you think humanity is perfect? in addition to that topic, What do you think is perfect. This thread is expected to end up in a religious debate, so dont worry, i will not enforce staying on the main topic.

My opinion:

Everything is perfect. Its the way it should be, and always has been, perfection is an illusion.

Facts are not needed, but help, this debate seems to be more of a "opinional" debate, where facts wont do much to help any theory.

GO!

you contradicted your self. but no humanity can never be perfect, no mater your religion, humans are a flawed species, natural human nature goes against precision
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit
Not true, I didn’t contradict myself,

Example: If .999 is repeated, There Is an ending, BUT there also is NOT an ending, since it can NEVER be reached, due to the fact That .999 is repeated. So, if something exists that is basically nonexistent, What is it?

Do you see where im going with that?

So in conclusion, If perfection is something that is unreachable by man, isn’t it an illusion? Well, I believe that perfection being an illusion is basically the perfect outcome, if everything was perfect, nothing would seem perfect, so wouldn’t perfect still be searched for?

Omg brainballs fell off. Im to sick to think.

(AHM and Frat57, please use some kind of Reason/facts to reply, or in andcreams case, just use someone’s previous post to contradict them)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
nothing is perfect?
lol no
nature is perfect
if you write a book and its finished its perfect. no matter if you like it or not,
perfection = you cant leave anything out.

and humanity can be perfect
humanity cant be perfect as long as there exists a money system
cause there will be always curruption etc as there exists money
if you get rid of the money and make a system which works so everyone is happy it will be perfect
that system would be a workng communism
i am communist.

and fogle:
there is no ending after the . cause there are endless numbers
also:
things like time do no make sense at all
what the fuck is time?
what the fuck is a second?
a second is a moment in time but idoes not make sense cause you cant just stop the time and say "this is a second" we say a second is a moment but there are no moments in time
hope its understandable. hard for me in english
Last edited by blaj; Dec 18, 2008 at 09:03 PM.

wanna take off shirt and kiss?
use google translate if u want blaj =)

AND, Yes, there is an ending to .999 repeated, So small that it will never be reached, Time makes sense because it is relative to OUR life span, if it was relative to an eternity it would not exist. The money system is not a flaw, it works well, The real flaw is humanity, this is why things like communism will not work, people are naturally capitalist.

I agree with your view of perfections, in my opinion though, Perfection can only be assured by one person, someone could believe that a moment was perfect, but another would hate it, perfection does not apply to more than one "thing".

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by fogle View Post
use google translate if u want blaj =)

AND, Yes, there is an ending to .999 repeated, So small that it will never be reached, Time makes sense because it is relative to OUR life span, if it was relative to an eternity it would not exist. The money system is not a flaw, it works well, The real flaw is humanity, this is why things like communism will not work, people are naturally capitalist.

lol no. our system is capitalism
the system can be changed and communism can work
http://www.thevenusproject.com/
capitalism is NOT natural
animals dont act like human
and children dont act like capitalists
they learn it

and translators suck
Last edited by blaj; Dec 18, 2008 at 09:49 PM.

When a baby is born, it grabs as much milk as it can, regardless of the system, and regardless of what anyone thinks. humans naturally want to Do things on their own, with no influence from other people. They naturally want to get as much as they can, of whatever they can get. They do not naturally come out saying "lets all work together to create a utopia, NO, they grab and fight to get as much "nutrient" as they can (nutrient is my way of saying everything). If you left a human with animals, it would act animal. Animals may not act human, but they can be taught to. Communism is an amazing system of government, that i wish would work, but the problem is, people WILL get lazy, And the government WILL get corrupt. NOW, there is always a way to change the form of government to work with a system of checks and balances, which would cause a more unflawed form of government. But making the whole body of peoples work for the greater good is not very easy, and leans on impossibility.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
a baby does it cause it wants to survive
you dont grab as much money as you can to survive
and if there is a system which makes you think you wont survive if you grab as much as you can it would work perfectly fine
look at project venus

and its not as easy as you say
you should read one of sigmund freud's book . cant remember the name right now
Last edited by blaj; Dec 18, 2008 at 11:19 PM.