Ranking
Original Post
Buying a new router.
I don't know a whole lot about routers, but I do know that my router crashes all the goddamned time. Apparently I'm filling the shit out of my NAT tables with huge amounts of torrenting linux and public domain books.
I need my router to have at least 4 hardlines and WPA/WPA2 wifi capabilities.

Anyone have any suggestions?
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
what is your price limit? never cheap out on a router... I have learned that the hard way, lol
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
here's what i would suggest if you want something that will accept alot of throughput.

has wpa/wpa2 which wpa is hackable so i would suggest using wpa2.

d-link routers in my opinion are more reliable than linksys routers because alot of the cheaper linksys routers are slow/have crash problems where as i have yet to have a problem with a d-link.

also the setup on d-link routers is usually pretty straight forward and has helpful explanations of settings.
You don't say?
I have good experiences with Telewell routers and not too many bad with D-Link routers.
Clan Blood Leader
I assume that by Linksys Cisco, you mean the 610N. It's an okay device. It is designed to be simple, easy-to-use and fast. On the downside, it's range is short and it can be a bit temperamental at times. A review of the device can be found here.