Ranking
Original Post
why lenshu is the best mod
aikido and abd: literally the same thing every game just snapkicks and shovels to win

judo: not even gonna talk about this mod its pretty ass

wushu: gravity sucks and you cant even make comebacks

greykido: literally abd with some pads that barely help

tk: only mod that is even close to being as good as lenshu
lenshu: just get some points and run away lmao

tk is shit

btw the pads in greykido let you make some good plays and counter shoveling so you're wrong
Originally Posted by basic View Post

i'll hold all to let you get some points then you can try to run

it's not that easy
twinswords best mod

lenshu is a pretty fun mod, but so is greykido and boxshu imo
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
If you have good players fight in a grapple mod it will not be snapkicking and if one shovels the other counters and it would be a good fight to watch.

With judo and wushu I will have to agree actually somewhat, but still good fun.

Greykido is actually a great mod and the pads aren't that reliable.

As for to it can be good fun too. Issue with lenshu, it's such a rush, hit, and run mod. Only playing against good players makes it any fun. You can have good fun with not so good players in the other mods mostly.
Originally Posted by basic View Post

tk is shit

btw the pads in greykido let you make some good plays and counter shoveling so you're wrong

sounds like someone hasn't played against proper lenshu players, we don't run

we fuck u up :^)

//

lenshu is the best mod imo, because you're expected to move. it doesn't give you the luxury of placing you directly in front of an opponent's face like most mods and that's what i like most about it. there's the freedom of movement and that's exciting.

but everyone has their own preferences so :d
even if it's grossly overplayed, ABD is a good mod with an over-average complexity and depth.

Lenshu is definitely my fav popular mod, but it has its own issues (which i've tried to fix in my own mods, sometimes successfully)

messer_f tho, is really getting up there as my favourite mod. criminally underplayed
this post is inaccurate

abd and greykido are probably my favorite mods, they never get old for me

joustingfixed used to be my favorite mod back in the day, and it still really fun imho
:)
this thread is pointless.

all this comes down to opinions plus there will never be a "best" mod so arguing about it is also pointless.

saying this post is inaccurate is the same as telling someone their opinion is inaccurate. Because this thread is just one big opinion.

ok now on to why i love lenshu over other mods. Well i like the freedom it gives you. I love seeing how fast i can comeback and its just fun to play good players in it
Now that's what I call a good bait.

Fr tho this thread belongs in wibbles, there is no such thing as best mod, everyone has their own preferences.