Ranking
Original Post
What's your thoughts about the Slenderman.

EDIT:
One of the most powerful new traits Slender Man will typically employ seems to be some form of inhibiting memory loss. Like Slender Sickness, this effect can be nearly immediate just on close contact with him, although it seems to vary as to exactly how powerful. In some cases individuals will forget the past few minutes, however extended contact has led people to awakening in locations they are uncertain of due to running from Slender Man and their brain beginning to write memory and restore consciousness after a given period of time. In some cases, it is believed Slender Man himself will deposit a victim in an unknown location and leave them to awaken after an attack (possibly to continue stalking them some more). This effect is akin to Slender Sickness, but is the most powerful effect of the sickness to date.
Victims of extended periods will note excessive damage to their social, physical, and career life. Typically individuals will show massive moods swings and constant irritation, not to mention will lose track of large periods of time, making communication with friends or holding down steady work difficult, as memory losses could be as long as several weeks or months until the individual awakens and attempts to return to their life only to find it ruined. Despite this, Slender Man will continue his behavior.
Last edited by Jammui; Aug 22, 2012 at 02:48 AM.
Never played the game, but I read some creepypasta about it and watched a few videos.
It's definitely interesting.
Ive drank a few beers with the Marble Hornets guys so anything about slenderman to me is just a reminder that my school (where they live) rules.

Sounds like an interesting idea for sure though. I think it suits his meta
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I'm sure this hyped started because of the game, so I suggest you guys try out Sanatorium, the newest Slender based game. Objective is the same ;)

Link: http://www.slendermansshadow.com/index.htm
Slenderman is an interesting being but it seems as if he is fake. Like Jeff the Killer. People like marble hornets and totheark seem fake also.
Have you ever wondered what a pink waffle would look like? http://*******/NfTqyv
Originally Posted by pinkwaffles View Post
Slenderman is an interesting being but it seems as if he is fake. Like Jeff the Killer. People like marble hornets and totheark seem fake also.

'Seem' fake? Anyone who seriously believes the Slenderman is real should get their head checked.
There is this old picture of him that shows kids in the background staring at a tall black figure with tentacles for arms. The police investigated the photo and couldn't explain it. But what makes him seem as if he is somewhere in the world is that the children were missing. There are more pictures but some look fake. But Marble Hornets and ToTheArk are making him seem fake.
Have you ever wondered what a pink waffle would look like? http://*******/NfTqyv
Originally Posted by pinkwaffles View Post
There is this old picture of him that shows kids in the background staring at a tall black figure with tentacles for arms. The police investigated the photo and couldn't explain it. But what makes him seem as if he is somewhere in the world is that the children were missing. There are more pictures but some look fake. But Marble Hornets and ToTheArk are making him seem fake.

HE WAS CREATED BY SOMETHINGAWFUL

that is all
shmevin eats smegma
Slender can strecth his dick, therefore chicks go crazy at him.

Slenderman is a great creepypasta subject that became too damn overrated.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥