Ranking
Original Post
Qi...wut?
Well, you need qi to unlock some stuff in the torishop now(which i find ridiculous).
My question: where the heck can i view my current qi?
Not in the Torishop, already checked.
I cannot search for qi since it's too short for the search.
Hi!
Yes, Qi is how many matches you've won, your experience points. 1000 points or above means you are a black belt, 5000 Qi is 5th dan, and 10000+ is 10th dan black belt.

You can look through the belt ranking dump for your name, which will give you your Qi value. If your names not listed then dont panic. Failing checking in the dump, go to the 10th dan items in the shop, see how much Qi you need to get something, and take that away from 10000. Youll get your Qi rating then.

http://www.toribash.com/dump/belts.php

The Qi requirement on the objects was already in place for the Pure 10th dan sets, and now with the other classes, it means those items are that much more awesome now to get.
<( O )>
It's based on matches played, actually

Demon Blood 20000 QI -
13072 Qi left to unlock

Originally Posted by Belt Dump
Hawkinz 6928

<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole
And when the Qi boosters come in? The Qi will then not properly display your win count, because your getting more Qi per win.
<( O )>
Wait so will that mean people will get belts up faster?
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
Why the heck would there be qi boosters.. toriboosters are enough. and yes, qi is games played.

All this playing with qi is sort of pissing me off, I worked hard and have played for a year to get 10th dan and now people can win it by winning an aikido tourney or buying some silly boosters?

indicators for "experience" should not have boosters, boosters for creds are enough.
Last edited by Zaarock; Dec 1, 2007 at 02:43 PM.
Yeah, I'm almost 4th. Which should be like 6442 games left. which means i should have 3558 Qi. Correct?

If thats correct, I can't buy something that's like...50 Qi.
Erm, if you are 4th dan, you should have 4000+ Qi. Why couldn't you buy something that is lower than your current Qi?
Yea you should have 3558 and Qi and be able to buy anything that requires less.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube