Ranking
Originally Posted by Romanovsky View Post
She stares at you with a condemning look. "No. It isn't, and no, I don't." As you begin to ponder her words a massive thunderous crack shakes you to your very core, as the ground rumbles you see a massive fireball sprout from inside the city.

She's right. This is surely the work of magic.
"Don't look at me that way. Surely you can't believe this to be my doing." I retort defensively before being cut off by the sight of the fireball.

I watch the fireball curiously, but with caution; prepared to move away if I feel that I'm in any danger.
Yeah, I have actually. Only, any characters I'd think of would not fit in to the game and such...
It's. . . been too long.
Originally Posted by Lawrence1 View Post
She's right. This is surely the work of magic.
"Don't look at me that way. Surely you can't believe this to be my doing." I retort defensively before being cut off by the sight of the fireball.

I watch the fireball curiously, but with caution; prepared to move away if I feel that I'm in any danger.

(We're on IRC, Lawrence #Templar)

The ground shakes as the crowd peers towards and begins to disperse in panic.
(We're on IRC, Lawrence #Templar)

The ground shakes as the crowd peers towards and begins to disperse in panic.

(I'll be on soon, I'm watching my niece right now)

I attempt to stay calm and remain near the priestess while I observe the crowd. I make a strong effort not to caught up in the crowd.
(I'll be on soon, I'm watching my niece right now)

I attempt to stay calm and remain near the priestess while I observe the crowd. I make a strong effort not to get caught up in the crowd.

The ground shakes once more as another explosion erupts from within the city. The priestess begins trying to help the crowd stay calm. She looks upon you with anger. "Go and stop this. Now!" she commands.
The ground shakes once more as another explosion erupts from within the city. The priestess begins trying to help the crowd stay calm. She looks upon you with anger. "Go and stop this. Now!" she commands.

My eyes widen then narrow quickly as my focus returns to her. "How do you suggest I do that? I told you, I have nothing to do with this! You are the one with the god that cares about your well being, remember? You put a stop to this."
My eyes widen then narrow quickly as my focus returns to her. "How do you suggest I do that? I told you, I have nothing to do with this! You are the one with the god that cares about your well being, remember? You put a stop to this."

She replies "We are healers, not fighters, and whomever is doing this must be killed. If you wish to redeem yourself and save numerous lives, servant of evil, find the cause of this, and remove it. No doubt it is one of your brethren" she states.
She replies "We are healers, not fighters, and whomever is doing this must be killed. If you wish to redeem yourself and save numerous lives, servant of evil, find the cause of this, and remove it. No doubt it is one of your brethren" she states.

"Redeem myself?" I sputter indignantly. "You feel that I need to redeem myself?? Perhaps you forgot, but just to remind you, you're the one that had me captured and dragged to your temple to be unjustly accused of being a demon, wrenched my "jewels" for expressing my attraction to you, and after all of that left me to fend for myself in a foreign city with no shelter."

"Think again." I state conclusively.
"Redeem myself?" I sputter indignantly. "You feel that I need to redeem myself?? Perhaps you forgot, but just to remind you, you're the one that had me captured and dragged to your temple to be unjustly accused of being a demon, wrenched my "jewels" for expressing my attraction to you, and after all of that left me to fend for myself in a foreign city with no shelter."

"Think again." I state conclusively.

The priestess shows a look of hatred, as she catches you off guard with a punch to your jaw. You fall to the ground as she stands over you, holding a knife to your throat. "Fix this." she spells through gritted teeth.
The priestess shows a look of hatred, as she catches you off guard with a punch to your jaw. You fall to the ground as she stands over you, holding a knife to your throat. "Fix this." she spells through gritted teeth.

I grab at her knife hand with both hands, reaching one towards her wrist and the other against the back of her hand, pushing her arm away from me as I try to bend her wrist downwards to the bring the knife to a point where she'll either release or face a lacerated elbow or forearm.
Meanwhile I raise a knee to defend my body and groin from kicks.