Toribash
Originally Posted by Romanovsky View Post
He grabs bits of something black, you cannot make out what he is holding, but he proceeds to use it to mark strange symbols on his arms.

I begin to approach him silently, questioning whether or not he's even truly there.
Originally Posted by Lawrence1 View Post
I begin to approach him silently, questioning whether or not he's even truly there.

He appears to be marking himself with some sort of series of religious symbols using the charred wreckage. One of the symbols you clearly make out to be the symbol of life.
He appears to be marking himself with some sort of series of religious symbols using the charred wreckage. One of the symbols you clearly make out to be the symbol of life.

I attempt to sneak up on him to observe him more closely.
I attempt to sneak up on him to observe him more closely.

He stands. "You are not very good at remaining stealthy." he states aloud in your direction. He then proceeds to turn and walk away, towards the former entrance of the city.
He stands. "You are not very good at remaining stealthy." he states aloud in your direction. He then proceeds to turn and walk away, towards the former entrance of the city.

"Wait, what were you just doing?" I ask curiously.
"Wait, what were you just doing?" I ask curiously.

He continues walking, ignoring your question.
He continues walking, ignoring your question.

"No! Come back here!" I rush towards him.
"No! Come back here!" I rush towards him.

He stops and turns to face you. "What do you want?" he asks in a quick and annoyed manner.
He stops and turns to face you. "What do you want?" he asks in a quick and annoyed manner.

"Those markings. What was the purpose their application?"