ES Recruitment Drive

Here is a preview, if you like it put it in your avatar

More grafix soon for all our members!
Last edited by blotto; Jun 3, 2008 at 10:50 PM.

[OLDA]
Co-Founder
Welcome to all the new members

Melmoth: I read the last Torinews and thought it was sweet! Good work!

KOtten: I made an exception despite your age because I have seen you around alot and always have fun fighting you

Blotto: Your a geniouse! I love your avatar. Unfortunatly though I cant get the link to work, try reposting it or something and Il make the switch.

Cheers all.

P.S. The idea of an OLDA tournament has been sounding really good to me lately. I figure first prize can be a texture of some sort or it equivilent in T.C. The only problem I am seeing is finding a way to organize it so we could all participate. If you have any ideas let us know. (Il provide the prize, you guys help me set it up )
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
P.S. The idea of an OLDA tournament has been sounding really good to me lately. I figure first prize can be a texture of some sort or it equivilent in T.C. The only problem I am seeing is finding a way to organize it so we could all participate. If you have any ideas let us know. (Il provide the prize, you guys help me set it up )

Nice Idea. For OLDA only?
Yep. Mostly it would be just something to get us all a little bit better aquainted with one another.
u just have to copy my avatar and save as..

im going to buy a biceps txtr for OLDA tattoo ;)

more cming soon

[OLDA]
Co-Founder
kk Blotto.

By The Way. in case anyone is not exactly sure what irc is, go here https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/16 and download chatzilla, click the link in Skazz's post to go to our channel. You need firefox to use the addon, but internet explorer is garbage anyways and you shouldent use it . I recently had to reformat my p.c. but now that im back up i plan on leaving the channel active 24/7 (switching between it and the main TB channel respectively) so go there and lets actually talk
Originally Posted by deady View Post
Welcome to all the new members

Melmoth: I read the last Torinews and thought it was sweet! Good work!

Thanks
If you want to write something about OLDA in the next issue, don't be shy ! (before friday for ToriNews#3... I know, short time)

Originally Posted by blotto View Post

im going to buy a biceps txtr for OLDA tattoo ;)

I was looking for a tatoo for my right biceps texture... good idea
Hey I'm glad to join you guys!
I'm Candide (in the game and in real life ).
I'm a french player (last year engineer computer school). I'm friend with this kind of brute of Melmoth.
I'm a Brown Belt. I have played Toribash for a bit more than 2 weeks

See you soon on the ring!

PS just 4 fun: http://cyberpingui.free.fr/humour/evolution-white.jpg
"All is for the best in this best of all possible worlds"
Do you like Clara?
okay.. i am curious.. who of you (all olda members, i mean ) is so old/brave, that there are children around... of which you are a parent.

i am no parent, and for gods sake i hope it will stay that way for another few years.