ES Recruitment Drive
Yay thnx.Ok now. How do i cut out a tori from pic and put it in to another pic?Yes its realy dumb I know.

EDIT: Ben that pic is Epic win.
Last edited by saintowar; Sep 13, 2008 at 01:43 PM.
lol am trying to do that to make sign with it , ben do u know how ? .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
can i join :P

lol i suck at gimp i wanna get better >.> thats all i can do pretty much

[Guardian]xFlame --- I Pwn ---
2nd Dan --- You ---
Change of plance , xflame and saintowar , are in but they will be the only noob's that need , case this org is not about teaching and only , it should be about fun to , so now we let pros and only .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
this is really old so dont go all crazy on me =P

quality loss cus of jpeg and limited size on the forums.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
theres a handy little thing called the "Magic wand"
in gimp

i believe theres something like that in photoshop too
nice one .... hmmm i will let crazy chose if u are in or not .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
magic wand, yea, it selects large areas of the same colour then you can delete whatevers inside the selected area, or you draw in only that area
to cut out the tori from the game, i use magic wand to get rid of the background, then go over it with the eraser to make it smoother.

you can also change the threashold of the magic wand, pretty much, making it less strict on the colours it picks up

Originally Posted by TheSev View Post
so now we let pros and only .

um, i dont think so guy... no ones perfect and if its only for pros, il take myself out and expect you to do the same...
my work is only erasing and using a brush to get the lighting right, your work is just filter spam. while attempting to add in an object or two...

i suggest you reconsider that oppinion
Last edited by BenDover; Sep 14, 2008 at 10:28 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-