ES Recruitment Drive
so...
i have made an application about 4 weeks ago
i'm in or not
I Love Ferrari/Dubstep Music
Hello, my name is Zorow or Chris whichever you prefer to call me as, I would like to join this clan because I have a lot of talent and a lot of potential that I think this clan could turn into a very capable player. I'm nice, caring and am really attached to things that I like. I think that the people in [T] are very nice and share the same skill that I do, hope that you reply soon, [T]Zorow.
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Name:john
Belt: 2ndan black belt
Country and timezone:london
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10):i'm active in weekends but its my sembreak in school i'm defintely very active everyday.
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?):Ascend,fvipers
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc):[email protected]
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays):judo
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?):A good self way in a part of the family of this clan
Any bans/infractions?:No
Why do you want to [T]?:I want To make new improvements and to make new better future in this clan
Player Card(http://64.19.142.12/www.toribash.com/usercard/your nick here.png <---please copy it and add [IMG] tags):
Did anyone refer you here?:no one
Got some more to add?:In better future in a better life
Batrider Moderated Message:
Pikachu
Originally Posted by Zorow View Post
this clan could turn into a very capable player.

god damnit, is [T] grasping the fundamentals of self-awareness again? we talked about this, bish
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Da-da-da double post!! Anyone looking to apply for this clan should use as many t's as possible. I believe that this is the key to success, a good clan like t will try to confuse the f*** out of you until there is only one winner, being a copy-cat "May I join" is all but certain to get you a no from everyone and there grandmother. but if you use the 1-10 of the hollow spot in your head, you might stand a chance, with that being said anyone with the application, May I join or can I join are all not very serious about joining. it has taken me a long time to find the right clan that I can be myself in, I've tried them all. Urban, Mister, MAD, Alpha and none were right for me. [T] has become more than just another clan on the list to join. it has become THE clan to join. I hope that you can tell that I am very serious about being a member, friend and even a leader that others can look up to. please take me seriously because I take you seriously~ [T]Zorow
If you need a replay(s) please PM me or post a comment on this thread.
Last edited by Zorow; Nov 1, 2013 at 05:50 AM.
~Link is my personal Dj
Ok, So I guess you guys weren't very impressed by the first application I made. so cheers to round two.
Hello. My name is Zorow, I am currently a brown belt and have been exceeding belt's rapidly. I am mostly playing in tournaments and or aikido. I have been getting evolved with lots of toribash events such as, The second MOFF tournament, Appling for Game master and Team aikido, and several other things as well. I'm an honest person looking for a good clan that I can be proud of. A clan that can support me in times, and just a general place I can call my own. I am a very good player witch in the right time could prove useful to the clan. in all I just want you to now that I exist, even if I don't make it in the important part is that I tried

tis haz ben ta 2nd app. yo (English) This has been zorow's second application. Hope you liked it.
Attached Files
Zorow spar #3.rpl (230.1 KB, 7 views)
Zorow spar #2.rpl (343.0 KB, 5 views)
Best air hokey ever v2.rpl (255.3 KB, 5 views)
Zorow spar v1.rpl (445.5 KB, 5 views)
Zorow's random mods.rpl (140.6 KB, 4 views)
~Link is my personal Dj
Hello, may I join?
or Ill cry and try to murder all of u like fucking srsly let me in I dont like dick heads so pls let me in Im kIdding luv dIck heads I mean fuck shIt u FUCKI I I III can make replays lIk Im good I can shovel(took an entIr yer to get It rite,bu)t yea can I please joIn It would make the goIds happy I really like sucking They're d lIke omMMG
Attached Files
Assualt..rpl (467.0 KB, 23 views)
Last edited by cat; Nov 16, 2013 at 02:24 PM. Reason: fick FCAK
Name: Angelina
Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt
Country and timezone: STL, MO -6
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): 6, but about school days, it'd be about 3-4.
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?):Suburban, and some others. Why: I joined other clans.
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): Skype: fluttershy578 Email: [email protected]
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays): erthtkv2.
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?):I an make powerful kicks, but I'm not so good at openers...
Any bans/infractions?: Sadly, yes.
Why do you want to [T]?: I've seen some very good replays from members of [T], so I'd like to learn some thing from them.
Player Card: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/ninjakid57.png
Attached Files
Ninja_IDecappedPulse!.rpl (82.4 KB, 12 views)
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!