Toribash World Championship 2019
Hi War_Hero, Hi, CUNT ( y does yur belt say cunt? )

wanna be frends? lez be frends 4-evar~ <3

- - - - -

Clan league champion? :o

o rly?


Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex ES Artist | Ex Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER

Whattup War_Hero

It's Hxcbbqimo.

Uhh.. You're my favorite replay maker in history... love you... and uhh.. Yeah. Hit me up sometime haha.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
I don't know if you remember me or not, but how's it going man!
Formerly known as MCNIGGETS
OG Nugget.
Originally Posted by Skylarrr View Post
Who do you admire in real life, and who in the toribash community?

people like dafe :v

Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
I did this with nuthug, show us your earliest replay, I must see what War_Nub was like

I lost the files long ago. Here's the earliest replays I could find. From October 2007:
http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...3&d=1193880792
http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...4&d=1192025017
http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...3&d=1192025011


Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
Would a 10 frame decap ever see the light of day sometime in the future by someone?

Probably not? I've spent a lot of time trying.

Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
Hi War_Hero, Hi, CUNT ( y does yur belt say cunt? )

wanna be frends? lez be frends 4-evar~ <3

- - - - -

Clan league champion? :o

o rly?

Mostly just because it can. ;V
Yep, Inq won the 2008 clan league. It was a lot of fun.

Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Whattup War_Hero

It's Hxcbbqimo.

Uhh.. You're my favorite replay maker in history... love you... and uhh.. Yeah. Hit me up sometime haha.

<3

Originally Posted by McNuggets View Post
I don't know if you remember me or not, but how's it going man!

Pretty well!

Originally Posted by tsukiomi View Post
How are you so good in RK-MMA? ;)

lol, I'm terrible at that mod

Originally Posted by -Link View Post
#warhero4supermod?

;o

Originally Posted by ishi View Post
hi war i will always love you come by irc sometime pls

<3 <3

Originally Posted by Ocean View Post
You're in my clan warhomo

yep
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Probably not? I've spent a lot of time trying.

yeah 10 frame decap would be retarded
getting the hand to touch ukes head is fine but getting the neck to break is a story on its own

what about the most dms in 1 frame record though? jaker posted something promising recently, how do you feel knowing a potential 9 dm in 1 frame replay may exist after beznick said 7 dm was impossible

also youre the best
Last edited by pusga; Jul 7, 2014 at 02:53 PM.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
yeah 10 frame decap would be retarded
getting the hand to touch ukes head is fine but getting the neck to break is a story on its own

what about the most dms in 1 frame record though? jaker posted something promising recently, how do you feel knowing a potential 9 dm in 1 frame replay may exist after beznick said 7 dm was impossible

also youre the best

beznick was exaggerating. I feel like it should be possible to break all the joints at once, or at least the 11-12 core joints.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well