Toribash
Original Post
Hi, I'm Papold
Hi, I'm Papold

I started playing this game years ago, but eventually I stopped, then I came back last year, so I don't know much about Toribash. I love to game! I have a gaming channel called Jay the Slayer. My older brother introduced me to this game. I was surprised with this game, honestly!

Basically, I want to learn more about this game, and please continue with the updates!!
Last edited by Orny; Mar 23, 2017 at 11:34 PM.
Welcome to Toribash (again)! If you have questions just send em over
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Welcome back!
If you want to learn more about the game, feel free to check the Tutorials board, there are plenty of material there.
If you have any questions about the game and/or forum, feel free to ask!
Welcome to the forums my dude! I've got a good amount of knowledge of the forums—mostly the market, general, and help sections—and if there's anything I don't know, I wouldn't mind searching it up for you either.

Aside from the forums, I've got a little bit of knowledge about the game too (not gameplay wise, I kinda suck; I know moreso of the rules and general game concept) if you've ever got any questions pertaining to it. Just shoot me a personal message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Last edited by Creati0n; Mar 19, 2017 at 05:35 PM.
Welcome back to Toribash! We hope you're enjoying your stay and good luck with your channel!
If you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to pm me
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Hey Papold, welcome dude !
Feel free to check out on the whole Toribash forum, this game is complete only with his forum.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
What's good ma dude, hit me up on Discord @ Bless#1000 if you need some in game help and i'll be happy to spend some time giving you pointers along the way.
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb